💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So...who is Gaga trying to appeal to this era?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
estoniankid
1 minute ago, brizoda said:

to everyone

Yeah, it's like, She doesn't even care about who in particular and how will react on her music anymore, she just does what she loves atm and it's known that the best things come out of work that is done wholeheartedly

Sherlock112
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Listen to one of the 100 radio interviews she during PI release and that will answear your question.

She's trying to be Everyone's Mothers daughter Fathers daughter sisters Sister, auntys Aunt, blah blah! :sweat:

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

giskardsb

Like any true artist that doesn't produce product based on focus groups to find what is popular, she produces what is inspiring to her and hope that it also inspires others.

I do think the more organic sound will help expand her demographic and made for an album that can be enjoyed by C2C fans and Adult Contemporary audiences, as well as modern pop fans that have an open mind.

Drin Lon
17 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

It pleases me. :flutter:

Maybe it's just directed to people that could relate, just like all her previous albums. :nick:

Her direction is new and fresh (for her), and that's all I expect from Lady Gaga. 

:kara: The best response so far

Bette Davis
16 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

She said she wrote this album thinking of a typical middle American girl.

"Hair's back, no makeup, heirloom family jewelry or maybe something from her aunt, or her grandma's ring. She's got a Hanes cheap sweatshirt on from Duane Reade, rolled-up jeans, kid in one hand, Pinot Grigio in the other, two kids runing around her, no man in her life... just crying her eyes out singing along to every word and going, 'I can't believe that I can relate to Lady Gaga.'"

Cute idea, but she basically wrote it for all the Little Trumpsters :lana:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Archived