Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Album Megarate Selection

Hades

Choose an album for me to start a new megarate.  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which album is your choice for a new megarate?

Featured Posts

Choose an album for me to start a new megarate. My goal is to participate as more members as possible.

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

omg i didnt participate in the DW one :air:

but i'll definitely participate if there's RH one :giveup:

Let's see what people want.:giggle:

Thomas P

PLEASSSEEEE Lemonade!!! I do want every single album you mentioned though.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

PLEASSSEEEE Lemonade!!! I do want every single album you mentioned though.

Me too. I just wanted to see what everyone wants.:gaycat:

1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

There are way too many megarates these days :poot:

Well at least some people are interested and it's fun...

Drin Lon

What exactly is a megarate though? Is it some sort of thread where we express our opinions about a specific album...?

If so, my choice has to be This Is Acting. When I first listened to it I had NO idea it was made of songs she had written for other artists, and obvi I had no idea about the criticism she got about the album not feeling "authentic", but daamnn, when I first listened I was SHOOK bitchhhh!

Honestly 70% of the songs in there could most likely become hits, and I'm not even kidding. I mean, release Move your body now and it will probably be a megahit, or Reaper, or whatever song !

Ok, ok I'm exaggerate a bit, but I DO MEAN IT, this album is lit, filled with hits. I strongly recommend to give it a try!

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, Versace19069 said:

Well at least some people are interested and it's fun...

Like make a megarate alliance and get in formation to put them all in coordination :poot:

Bc theres like 3-4 people doing separate megarates, why not organize them together

chaeri pls

1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

What exactly is a megarate though? Is it some sort of thread where we express our opinions about a specific album...?

If so, my choice has to be This Is Acting. When I first listened to it I had NO idea it was made of songs she had written for other artists, and obvi I had no idea about the criticism she got about the album not feeling "authentic", but daamnn, when I first listened I was SHOOK bitchhhh!

Honestly 70% of the songs in there could most likely become hits, and I'm not even kidding. I mean, release Move your body now and it will probably be a megahit, or Reaper, or whatever song !

Ok, ok I'm exaggerate a bit, but I DO MEAN IT, this album is lit, filled with hits. I strongly recommend to give it a try!

Megarate = Members rate every song of the album on a scale of 1 to 10. I do the calculations and we have a countdown of the songs according to their ratings. This way we see which songs are loved more on an album.:gaycat:

1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Like make a megarate alliance and get in formation to put them all in coordination :poot:

Bc theres like 3-4 people doing separate megarates, why not organize them together

We also had a million threads about our fave/least fave Joanne track. Also, the other members who do them are older here and i'm a newbie.:neyde:

Drin Lon
4 minutes ago, Versace19069 said:

Megarate = Members rate every song of the album on a scale of 1 to 10. I do the calculations and we have a countdown of the songs according to their ratings. This way we see which songs are loved more on an album.:gaycat:

Oh, ok, great. Hope This Is Acting is the most voted album. PLEASE VOTE FOR IT :gum:

6 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Oh, ok, great. Hope This Is Acting is the most voted album. PLEASE VOTE FOR IT :gum:

I'll do it at some point even if it's not the first option.:gaycat:

Archived