Gaga at 2016 American Music Awards

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gardevoir
1 minute ago, boobtank said:

Where did you see that in my post? I thought her vocal delivery was better on SNL, I would have preferred her not to have used the electric guitar, I think it ruined the arrangement of the song. It was very safe and predictable in my opinion. I'm singing a country inspired song with no shoes in grass and with a guitar. I wanted some drama, something that got my out of my seat, that's all. But it's just my opinion, I'm glad you enjoyed the performance :)

just her moves killed the performance. let alone vocals and aesthethic. that girl has total energy.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

LetsGetHigh

This performance was a huge "**** you!" to anyone who said that Gaga didn't know how to play the guitar and only used it as a stage prop. OOp bitch you got SNATCHED.

Anyway, cute performance. Certainly not her best, nor her worst. It resonates with the GP so it's fine.

Another Basic Maxwell red carpet moment, and a simple performance of a copy&pate country song. Oh well. Seemed like a waste of an opportunity.

Reality
Just now, PlayGaga said:

i have only found it on youtube. :)

Oh, lol

I thought you posted it! :sweat:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

donutellha
1 minute ago, asana15 said:

:awkney:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

boobtank
Just now, SKANK said:

Another Basic Maxwell red carpet moment, and a simple performance of a copy&pate country song. Oh well. Seemed like a waste of an opportunity.

I feel the same way :madge:

Reality
Just now, SKANK said:

tumblr_ndpepg35BR1qk08n1o2_250.giftumblr_ndpepg35BR1qk08n1o2_250.giftumblr_ndpepg35BR1qk08n1o2_250.giftumblr_ndpepg35BR1qk08n1o2_250.giftumblr_ndpepg35BR1qk08n1o2_250.giftumblr_ndpepg35BR1qk08n1o2_250.gif

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

KaanBTW

the note she hits at 01:37 (It's hard to even fathom which parts I should believe) is everything.

And the last part! 

The visual.

Love it. 

• Guest locked this topic

Archived