💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga at 2016 American Music Awards

Stef

Featured Posts

Ooolong
2 minutes ago, OliG said:

Well I like the other artists who are performing as well, but idk I have school tomorrow at 8.00 am so haha 

Then I'd probably go to bed tbh. The show is barely starting around 2-3am in your timezone, and will end around 4-5.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hijadeputa
Just now, Ooolong said:

Then I'd probably go to bed tbh. The show is barely starting around 2-3am in your timezone, and will end around 4-5.

that's not so bad. :music:

Bloody Matt
3 minutes ago, OliG said:

Well I like the other artists who are performing as well, but idk I have school tomorrow at 8.00 am so haha 

I'm in the same timezone as yours and I'm going to sleep because I have school tomorrow at 9 :rip: 

hijadeputa
Just now, Bloody Matt said:

I'm in the same timezone as yours and I'm going to sleep because I have school tomorrow at 9 :rip: 

but I want too see GaGa slay the ama's so I will probably just try too be awake 

ArtGagaPop

I will be watching and i am also from sweden and i am having school at 8.30. But i sleept some in the day to make up for the lack of sleep i will get during the night. 

Ooolong
1 minute ago, OliG said:

but I want too see GaGa slay the ama's so I will probably just try too be awake 

I did my math and if I'm correct it'd start at 3:00 AM and end at 6:00 AM. If you can manage without the sleep, go for it. Personally, I'm such a baby if I have to attend school on anything less than five hours of sleep :deadbanana:. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

hijadeputa
1 minute ago, Ooolong said:

I did my math and if I'm correct it'd start at 3:00 AM and end at 6:00 AM. If you can manage without the sleep, go for it. Personally, I'm such a baby if I have to attend school on anything less than five hours of sleep :deadbanana:. 

we will see, I hope I can make it! 

Bloody Matt
1 minute ago, Ooolong said:

Lmao same :deadbanana: 

Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

Guys! WTF they're hyping Gaga so much.

Could she be getting the ICON award? :stalkga:

Is she even nominated?

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Clip said:

Is she even nominated?

Oh they nominate people for ICON awards? :air: Nevermind then. I thought it's like MTV' Michael Jackson Video Vanguard award.

2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

4. :stalkga:

:huh: 8pm EST, no?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Guest locked this topic

Archived