Featured Posts

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam
4 hours ago, Werk said:

Most of the songs on TFM had quite basic instrumental :nails: 

4 hours ago, Werk said:

The deluxe TFM cover should've been the standard. 

Reveal hidden contents

Gaga said that users on GGD told Gags to use the dark hair as the standard cover :madge: 

how-dare-you.gif?w=490

I feel really victimised by this thread 

another shot before we kiss the other side

Fiona Apple
6 hours ago, Anastasia said:

I think she's a really mediocre pianist and a terrible guitarist, and her songwriting always needs outside help to keep from being basic or too try hard :rip:

She is kinda good at piano.She was great at the fun radio when they asked her to play classic music and on the paparazzi acoustic performance. She definitely can't play the guitar tho.She hardly plays 3 chords xD

The Fame Monster is so overrated and Bad Romance is her worst song ever

Spoiler

i don't actually think that but im ready for the meltdowns 

I like dancin', and ponies....

VOLANTIS

Applause shouldn't exist. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

I hate The Edge of Glory. 

Cheek to Cheek and The Fame perfume were Gagas best projects these past 4 years

A-Yo is an annoying song.

Money, Honey, I Like It Rough and Retro Dance Freak are miles better than Poker Face, Just Dance and Paparazzi.

Gaga has a pretty ****ed up personality. She's surely one of the nicest people out there but she never knows what she wants.

Head Empty
7 hours ago, Anastasia said:

I think she's a really mediocre pianist and a terrible guitarist, and her songwriting always needs outside help to keep from being basic or too try hard :rip:

I totally agree on the first bit, but I don't think we know enough about the songwriting process to judge how much of it is hers and how much input she gets from others tumblr_inline_nw6mqhKWtP1qf3eh3_500.gif

Head Empty

I'd really like to see anyone post impressive piano skills by Gaga that aren't from 2009-2010. She completely neglected the skill after that and even piano-synced on various occasions :sharon:

Rockets

MTN music video is horrible, cringey, boring af, way too long, and I always thought that the way she portrayed her meltdown after being dropped by her label was way too overdramatic and very "first world problems". It annoys me when her fans say it's a masterpiece cause honeslty it's not. It's a very bad music video. :) 

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

display name

ARTPOP is her worst album. That said, I actually loved the "Dope" vocals. That song was very heartfelt, unlike the shallow mess that was "Donatella." Speaking of "Donatella," it's funny how, even though talentless Zedd recycle that dusty ass demo, it fit in with the majority of the album's low-quality production. It certainly fit in with the blandness of "G.U.Y." The album's still way better than anything y'all's other faves put out though. :ladyhaha: 

If Judas was released before Bad Romance no one would like Bad Romance, because Bad Romance and Judas are the same song except Judas is far superior, but when Judas came out people had already heard Bad Romance 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

MonsterOfSpain

I'm completely disappointed with the Joanne era so far, when she announced Perfect Illusion on Instagram I got excited as I hadn't been for years, but since she dropped the single it's been a mess... I really wanted this to be a big comeback so the GP would love her again, ok, she doesn't care about that, but at least get your **** together and don't go on a blackout one week after dropping the album... the ARTPOP era was soo much better, I don't care what y'all say. Only good thing about this era has been the music.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived