Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dido Appreciation Thread

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea

I don't know if many of you got to know her before, but Dido is a talented singer-songwriter who had a lot of success around 1999-2004. Here are some of my favorite songs from her.

Anastasia
5 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I don't know if many of you got to know her before, but Dido is a talented singer-songwriter who had a lot of success around 1999-2004. Here are some of my favorite songs from her.

Sigh :flutter:

She's heaven, I've been listening to her my whole life. I remember going on road trips and blasting Sand In My Shoes with my mom in the car.

Plus, did anyone watch this? :hor:

Edit: OMG also she was featured on one of the greatest hip hop songs of all time, STAN :giggle:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

LaLuna

She's one of my favorite female singers of all time :giveup:

I listened to No Angel constantly back in 2000, I was SO in love with that album. I also loved Life for Rent, Safe Trip home didn't quite do it for me, but Girl Who Got Away made me fall back in love with her. Can't wait for her to put out another album, it's been too long :giveup:

retroglamx

I'm a little bit tipsy right now and you can't imagine how glad I was to find this thread. Dido is one of my biggest music influences ever since I was a kid. I remember her videos so clearly on MTV and me singing her songs with my cousins back then.

I have recently started listening to her masterpieces again. No Angel and Life For Rent are two of my all time favorite albums ever.

Dido is such a great singer and songwriter, she builds up this haunting atmosphere that no one else can. I'm so happy to see fellow fans in GGD.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

My Mum loves Dido :smh: She used to play her CD's all the time.

This is also a great song nobody else has mentioned.

and this song feels like the soundtrack to my childhood.

Archived