AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 10 (Season Finale) discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPNick
16 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Excuse you! Asylum's finale was beautiful!

But hotel was sooo cringeworthy and terrible

6 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

But hotel was sooo cringeworthy and terrible

Murder House was the worst with that Xmas tree and they are standing in front of the window and like saying goodbye to us :toofunny:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Stephen

Yea the only finale I've really liked was Asylum. It always seems the penultimate episode is better than the finale with AHS. Hopefully tonight goes against that pattern :lolly:

sillynate

Alrighty sistren, so I'm new to AHS. I've only seen this season, but I know the general facts about the other seasons. So my question is, how old is this Lana Winters lady? Wouldn't she be like 80 years old in tonight's episode? :derpga:

Also, I hope Gaga is in this one as the actress who played Scathach :firega: same for everyone else who acted in My Roanoke Nightmare. 

calmar

The page is never this active before the episode starts :omg: 

Looking forward to a good last episode so I can get productive again on Wednesday nights.

EDIT: Lana reminds me a lot of Barbara Walters.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

SpookyKid
Just now, calmar said:

Almost 2 hours.

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

chrismugler

OMG can't wait. I love AHS too much:giveup::firega:

EDIT:

This was the best season finale episode of AHS so far! It was so intense, well written and got me crying, scared and nervous at the same time. Thanks God we got to see Lana Winters again, she's such a queen! Love her. 

*****SPOILER****** 

Spoiler

Lee delivered the ultimate act of love that a mother/parent can possibly give to a child, and that's the possibility to be happy in life without harming them. I'm literally in tears right now! I love this show so much.:giveup:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Illuminati
2 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

I really hope Lana doesn't die :cryga: 

she can't cause I think this might be set prior to her killing her son, cause she was over with her television career then, giving an interview instead of taking interviews herself, wasn't she?

Archived