Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Wired: Music is lucky to have Lady Gaga back

danilov

Featured Posts

Economy
On 2016-11-15 at 4:14 AM, Ferrer Zorola said:

She barely has flops if you compare them to the amount of singles she's released. The majority are hits. 

But if u break it down by era tho, the big hits were the first half of the singles

The flops all came in the second half... hence, the decay :emma: 

Neight Shayde

Flop or not, Good music or not, Gaga always brings something interesting to the mainstream landscape. That's why she'll never go away. 

Ferrer Zorola
6 hours ago, Economy said:

But if u break it down by era tho, the big hits were the first half of the singles

The flops all came in the second half... hence, the decay :emma: 

that's obvious? rarely an artist finds success in their third or fourth singles 
an exception would be Iggy Azalea who's forth single (fancy) was her most successful from the era and then she met success again with her fifth single black widow and her sudden popularity made everyone pay attention to that album's lead single work... 

LIFE IS GOOD

Economy
54 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

that's obvious? rarely an artist finds success in their third or fourth singles 
an exception would be Iggy Azalea who's forth single (fancy) was her most successful from the era and then she met success again with her fifth single black widow and her sudden popularity made everyone pay attention to that album's lead single work... 

I meant second half of the singles of her career thats what i meant when u look at eras

She had no major hits after TEOG. Everything was a moderate hit exept Applause which was ALMOST a major hit

Ferrer Zorola
18 minutes ago, Economy said:

I meant second half of the singles of her career thats what i meant when u look at eras

She had no major hits after TEOG. Everything was a moderate hit exept Applause which was ALMOST a major hit

I consider you and I and applause hits
it's very subjective 

LIFE IS GOOD

Economy
24 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I consider you and I and applause hits
it's very subjective 

I guess... But i didnt say they werent. They werent bug like her older ones and all her flops happened in the second half of her discography

DWYW in Canada was actually the biggest hit post TEOG... bigger than applause actually

But G.U.Y flopped real hard here too :rip: 

Ferrer Zorola
23 minutes ago, Economy said:

I guess... But i didnt say they werent. They werent bug like her older ones and all her flops happened in the second half of her discography

DWYW in Canada was actually the biggest hit post TEOG... bigger than applause actually

But G.U.Y flopped real hard here too :rip: 

do what u want could have ended careers if released during a more proper era or if treated correctly 
it actually started the 80's music trend that style, Cheyenne, love me harder, good thing, etc. have

LIFE IS GOOD

Economy
2 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I still believe Gaga will be a legend :giveup:

Come through :giveup:

If she can have just 1 more big hit id say she will be one cause then her first hit and last one would be nearly a decade appart. But as of now her last hit was Applause which makes it only a 5 year hit discography which is not impressive

DeanWinchester
42 minutes ago, Economy said:

If she can have just 1 more big hit id say she will be one cause then her first hit and last one would be nearly a decade appart. But as of now her last hit was Applause which makes it only a 5 year hit discography which is not impressive

she really just needs to have another spike in her career and that's literally all she needs at this point

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived