💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I feel bad for her

Noah

Featured Posts

The Autotune and the tuning in general of the voice is SO obvious in this Song

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

The melody is off, the lyrics are wrong, it's like she is singing a song on karaoke without ever listening to it before

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I thought it was a parody at first and I thought the vocals were pretty good, but after realizing that it was real... They became not so good.

djBuffoon

There was a time when she was, arguably, the greatest vocalist on the planet. Unfortunately, that time is not now. 

2 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

There was a time when she was, arguably, the greatest vocalist on the planet. Unfortunately, that time is not now. 

I think it's another case of horrible management, it's clear they got her to sing what is cool these days without thinking better :emma: 

djBuffoon
Just now, Red said:

I think it's another case of horrible management, it's clear they got her to sing what is cool these days without thinking better  

I mean, and I hate to say it, she hasn't sounded good in a while :noparty: I wish this generation was privy to witness her at her peak. But time and aging is a bitch. :madge: 

1 minute ago, djBuffoon said:

I mean, and I hate to say it, she hasn't sounded good in a while :noparty: I wish this generation was privy to witness her at her peak. But time and aging is a bitch. :madge: 

I think if she was singing something out of her spontaneous and free will, it would sound a little better, less try hard

Archived