Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Any Parks and Recreation Fans?

London GUY

Featured Posts

London GUY

I love it so much, and honestly it gets nowhere near enough appreciation and also,

REPLAY

Azor Ahai

I like it a lot! The first season is bad though in comparison to the rest. It gets so much better when Chris and Ben join!

John Slayne
1 minute ago, RGR said:

I was planning to start it ! Where should I start since season 1 is so bad ?

even tho it's the worst season, I think you should start there... it has only 6 episodes :emma: you'll be fine 

I love it so much! I've been meaning to re-watch the whole thing again since I haven't in quite a while. There was actually a thread on here not so long ago about the show and I shared the clip of the ice rink scene cos I still think it's one of the most legitimately hilarious things I've ever seen on screen. I still crack up watching it now a thousand times later. Just noticed that it's now not available in my country though :( Needed a good laugh. ah well

2 minutes ago, RGR said:

I was planning to start it ! Where should I start since season 1 is so bad ?

S1 isn't bad at all. It's not great in comparison to the other seasons, but it's still funny. You also kinda need to watch it just to get a background on the characters anyway, so I'd just power through it even if you don't enjoy.

PaperIz
Just now, Harry said:

I love it so much! I've been meaning to re-watch the whole thing again since I haven't in quite a while. There was actually a thread on here not so long ago about the show and I shared the clip of the ice rink scene cos I still think it's one of the most legitimately hilarious things I've ever seen on screen. I still crack up watching it now a thousand times later. Just noticed that it's now not available in my country though :( Needed a good laugh. ah well

S1 isn't bad at all. It's not great in comparison to the other seasons, but it's still funny. You also kinda need to watch it just to get a background on the characters anyway, so I'd just power through it even if you don't enjoy.

I love season one. I don't know why people don't tbh

:yay: I've watched this series twice and forgot about this moment! Is this when Leslie goes to the gay bar?

Don't visit my profile

4 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

even tho it's the worst season, I think you should start there... it has only 6 episodes :emma: you'll be fine 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Okay thanks guys ! Gonna watch the first episode rn :)

YAAS! I love Parks and Rec. I've been on the last season for the past couple years cause I've been avoiding the last couple of episodes. :sweat::cryga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Yes, love the show. Been 1 of my favorites for a while now. Here for a reunion special some time in the future.

Even though the last season is shorter. It's actually the best season of the show, literally the last 13 episodes are flawless.

6 hours ago, Quasi said:

YAAS! I love Parks and Rec. I've been on the last season for the past couple years cause I've been avoiding the last couple of episodes. :sweat::cryga:

Wow lol. I was like that to a lesser extent. I watched the last season as it aired, but when it came to the finale, I couldn't watch either because I didn't want it to be over. I didn't end up watching finale until weeks later.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived