đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga interviewed by Laura Whitmore for MTV Live HD

JustifyMyLove

Featured Posts

JustifyMyLove

So I was watching this clean bandit concert @ v festival they're airing right now 

and on the EPG I just noticed they are airing at 19:00 Spain time - 5 minutes from now "MTV Asks Lady Gaga" and then Hot Spot: Lady Gaga 

that mtv ask thing says on the epg that she will be asked about her fifth album and her affair w lms 

someone find a working stream since I can't record it from my DVR and I'm gonna go to the shower rn, I left it recording 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

"I am my mother's fetus my sister's hunty my fans' main reasons for frustration I am my hair, I am my songs singer, I am what I am etc"

Signature loading… 👹🖤

JustifyMyLove

Edit, my tv providers epg on mtv channels is ****ed up now they're airing random music 

seems that is has been aired a lot of times since I have seen it on some ww cable tv online epgs and my dvr says the next time they're gonna air is everyday from today, and maybe even from b4

i guess is the extended interview for that MTV Discover snapchat thing since she was wearing the same outfit 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Gagaplayer315

I watched a part of  it the other day, she talks about the song Joanne, the collab with Florence, how little monsters can always find her wherever she is, working  in AHS and the movie with Bradley Coopper 

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

I watched a part of  it the other day, she talks about the song Joanne, the collab with Florence, how little monsters can always find her wherever she is, working  in AHS and the movie with Bradley Coopper 

what did she day about AHS ?

Gagaplayer315
Just now, monketsharona said:

what did she day about AHS ?

That she called Ryan Murphy to be on the show, that he created the countess for her and that it was a character so different from her that she was able to take the darkness out of her through the countess 

monketsharona
Just now, Gagaplayer315 said:

That she called Ryan Murphy to be on the show, that he created the countess for her and that it was a character so different from her that she was able to take the darkness out of her through the countess 

oh ok thanks :) 

Bradley
17 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

What did she say about Bradley Cooper and the movie?

Katie14
On 11/12/2016 at 1:11 PM, BadMonster said:

It's airing in 50 minutes sis, I am recording it

If you recorded this can you please share?

Archived