Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
life

Gaga tweets about why she protests Trump

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, Raul Germanotta said:

I don't see how these 'groups' could be any more hateful than the group supporting 0bama. He cancelled my health insurance and I had to do without any at all for two years.

really? you don't see how the Ku Klux Klan type of people (supporting trump), misogynists (supporting trump), and sexual predators (trump himself) could be more harmful than an insurance policy?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Raul Germanotta
On 11/12/2016 at 5:45 AM, comrade said:

really? you don't see how the Ku Klux Klan type of people (supporting trump), misogynists (supporting trump), and sexual predators (trump himself) could be more harmful than an insurance policy?

I don't see any KKK types supporting Trump. As for misogynists and sexual predators, the worst one in politics has been the husband of the Democrat candidate as well as the estranged husband of her top aide.

Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broadrick in 1978. Hillary subsequently confronted Juanita to intimidate her into being silent. 

http://www.youngcons.com/hillary-confronted-juanita-broaddrick-tried-to-force-her-to-keep-silent/

And of course, you may read about Huma Abedin's husband who sent nude photos of himself to underage people.

Just now, Funkymonkey said:

Stop bumping 'old' threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :derpga:

Wasn't me. 

3MYkhEY.gif

FreePalestine

Archived