Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about why she protests Trump

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she's going and finding random tweets to reply to lmao yas mama!!! queen of eloquent social justice

So she protests because she feels and predicts the future? She says one thing before election that we should love them and then she protests against them after election.

Mr Ricky

The second tweet, I'm fearing that aswell for you guys. :ohno: 

"But there's hateful extreme groups that he empowered that I fear will grow now that he won."

Crossfit

Bellatrix

The irony when a Trump supporter say we should spread kindness and positivity :toofunny: 

You voted for the wrong candidate sis :smh:  

TheFame Monster

The only people being violent are the Hillary supporters who don't know what "protesting" is. 

1 minute ago, TheFame Monster said:

The only people being violent are the Hillary supporters who don't know what "protesting" is. 

Didn't Trump supports beat a gay man just because he was gay? Also litting a Trans woman's truck on fire after writing "Trump" on it? 

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

Please tell me that you're joking and aren't actually this ignorant :duck:

IamChromatica
4 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

I can understand this point of view but the real questions are about looking forward, about how to minimise further damage to societial progress and outlook, and to attempt to make changes such as ensuring the right people get into cabinet. 

Eighteen

it's called standing up for what's right, what you believe in, for yourself, she's advocated this all along. 

Archived