Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IamChromatica
TheFame Monster
5 minutes ago, MahoTheMnstr said:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656  

yes twitter as a source cause these are real people getting harassed and mistreated by Trump supporters, maybe you don't talk like you would in person on twitter but some of us use it as a place to say real stuff and what we are feeling i believe twitter more that i believe the news.

These people aren't American. 

MahoTheMnstr
47 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

The only people being violent are the Hillary supporters who don't know what "protesting" is. 

i saw worst on Trump's rallies, not saying this is ok either. 

surprise, i'm not american. :creepflop:  

ladyGAGAiscool
2 hours ago, YourSweet666 said:

and the ONLY reason they're in a state of fear is because of their IGNORANCE. How many democrat supporters (not even going to say her name) have spewed out false information. I even heard the other day that Trump wanted to electrocute gay people.. And send black people into concentration camps. You must ask yourself, how did people become this fearful? BECAUSE OF CNN AND THE NEWS OUTLETS PROPPING UP TRUMP AS SOME SORT OF SUPER VILLAIN. THEY caused this fear.

And anyways gags, they ARE showing the protests and the riots...

God this bish I can't with her anymore. She needs to focus her energy on her album before it flops harder than ARTPOP. She also needs to play the activist when Trump actually does something bad.. He hasn't even done anything yet.

That J

She's saying exactly what I was saying in a conversation with a friend earlier today.  I absolutely agree with her.   It's not ALL Trump voters, that's ludicrous. It's the large number of groups who he empowered from day one. I live on the cusp of Alabama/Florida and trust me, they exist and they are everywhere. I'm hearing it with my own ears, seeing it with my own eyes.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ladyGAGAiscool
14 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

She's saying exactly what I was saying in a conversation with a friend earlier today.  I absolutely agree with her.   It's not ALL Trump voters, that's ludicrous. It's the large number of groups who he empowered from day one. I live on the cusp of Alabama/Florida and trust me, they exist and they are everywhere. I'm hearing it with my own ears, seeing it with my own eyes.  

And if Clinton got in, what about those large number of people who've now been empowered to warmonger, and be crony capitalists, and corrupt? How politicians would she have empowered to be just as corrupt as herlsef? lmao

2 hours ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Exactly.  Most Trump supporters are not bigots, but most bigots are Trump supporters (he was endorsed by the KKK after all) and they are feeling empowered by his victory.  Is that Trumps fault?   Well, not entirely, but to a degree I think it is his fault because of his overall boorish and disrespectful comments (some of them truly racist).

Americans need to calm their tits. It's not the first time a bad candidate got elected (Reagan and Bush Jr). The only fear is because the media has ores ended Trump as the worst of human kind (there's so much worse!). Trump's approach was like any other politicians aiming to get votes (he wanted the trash votes and so presented himself in a trash way). And tbh that's part of the reason why he won, many are tired of being censored or attacked because they use offensive language and many think this PC culture has gone way overboard. Let's just wait to see what he'll actually do (and NOT what he's saying he will do). The fear mongering is usually a tactic of the Republican party, it's sad that the Democratic party have stooped down to their level. 

3 hours ago, ladyGAGAiscool said:

and the ONLY reason they're in a state of fear is because of their IGNORANCE. How many democrat supporters (not even going to say her name) have spewed out false information. I even heard the other day that Trump wanted to electrocute gay people.. And send black people into concentration camps. You must ask yourself, how did people become this fearful? BECAUSE OF CNN AND THE NEWS OUTLETS PROPPING UP TRUMP AS SOME SORT OF SUPER VILLAIN. THEY caused this fear.

And anyways gags, they ARE showing the protests and the riots...

God this bish I can't with her anymore. She needs to focus her energy on her album before it flops harder than ARTPOP. She also needs to play the activist when Trump actually does something bad.. He hasn't even done anything yet.

Trump has said he wouldn't rule out making Muslims in America register with a government database and carry special identification, that he would ban Muslims from entering the country and stop accepting refugees, that he would crack down on the press by expanding libel laws, that he will repeal Obamacare, engage in a mass deportation of "illegals", build a wall along border, and lots more.

For you to say that it's the press' fault that people are afraid and that "he hasn't even done anything yet" to warrant protest is almost incomprehensible. Trump has already built a wall between his followers and reality which is the scariest part of all of this.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

1 hour ago, Biotic said:

Americans need to calm their tits. It's not the first time a bad candidate got elected (Reagan and Bush Jr). The only fear is because the media has ores ended Trump as the worst of human kind (there's so much worse!). Trump's approach was like any other politicians aiming to get votes (he wanted the trash votes and so presented himself in a trash way). And tbh that's part of the reason why he won, many are tired of being censored or attacked because they use offensive language and many think this PC culture has gone way overboard. Let's just wait to see what he'll actually do (and NOT what he's saying he will do). The fear mongering is usually a tactic of the Republican party, it's sad that the Democratic party have stooped down to their level. 

Neither GWB nor Reagan had a well-known pattern of being shockingly abrasive, cruel, wreckless, petty, vengeful, paranoid, hateful, and completely disconnected from reality whenever reality refused to validate their superiority. Watching GWB become president was pretty scary and upsetting but Trump is in another league entirely.

Virtually every president has had to deal with a sensitive crisis such as when Russia annexed Crimea. Imagine how he would behave in a delicate situation. Additionally, based on Trump's behavior thus far he will likely go after anyone and everyone who criticizes him or disobeys him including foreign leaders. Imagine him treating Merkel the way he has treated Clinton. Imagine him treating Xi Jinping the way he treated Megyn Kelly. How can any reasonable person not be extremely worried?

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

That J
3 hours ago, ladyGAGAiscool said:

And if Clinton got in, what about those large number of people who've now been empowered to warmonger, and be crony capitalists, and corrupt? How politicians would she have empowered to be just as corrupt as herlsef? lmao

We are going to have to agree to disagree, my friend, which is what I love about rational debates and such.   Peace to you. 🤘🏻

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived