💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "CNN,Stop normalizing Trump's election"

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Lmao no it's not. It's freedom of speech and our right.

Electing a President who didn't win a majority of the votes, now THAT'S anti-democtatic

That's your voting system tho, then you should make a petition to change that.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spanish Eyes

Did any of you bitches follow the link she provided? This is actual, physical harassment and racism taking place. This is truly horrific.

Honestly, if any of you have a problem with politicalGa, then go **** yourself. She's living up to her role as a social leader and advocate for human rights. How DARE you call yourself a Gaga fan and criticize her for that.

Rockets
7 minutes ago, ladyGAGAiscool said:

She is a Mexican. She hopped the border and trump married her to rescue her from her parents. Jesus stop it. 

LMAOOOO she is from Slovenia.

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

Azor Ahai
7 minutes ago, ladyGAGAiscool said:

She is a Mexican. She hopped the border and trump married her to rescue her from her parents. Jesus stop it. 

White knight Trump rescuing Slovenian Melania from her angry Mexican parents :ladyhaha:

Also @ the people who don't like Gaga being all political, you must be new here. For just about her entire career she's been vocal about what she stands for, so don't expect that to change anytime soon. She's being vocal for us. She knows that most of her monsters are members of minority groups, so she's using her voice when we can't. And that's why I love her.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

MonsterMum

Goodness what a discussion. The Gaga we all know is a Gaga that head dives first into matters that are dear to her heart.

I didn't see anyone complaining here when she was open about her support for gay marriage? But when it's about inclusion and safety for ALL your fellow countrymen and women then it's not hitting home close enough and it becomes annoying? That's just hypocrisy. There might be muslims and immigrants that applaud her for it just like you were cheering her on for gay equality. 

I think the believes that if you stay silent you agree and she just wants it to be clear that she does not agree with what is happening and will speak up about it. She will go down fighting, as the fierce woman she is and what you seemed to love. Don't be all "your career omg!" now because you don't feel the same concern, that's just sad. 

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, Spanish Eyes said:

Did any of you cunts follow the link she provided? This is actual, physical harassment and racism taking place. This is truly horrific.

Honestly, if any of you have a problem with politicalGa, then go **** yourself. She's living up to her role as a social leader and advocate for human rights. How DARE you call yourself a Gaga fan and criticize her for that.

This, if people actually read through the link and still come back and say she should not stand up for those i dont know whats wrong with people.

Spanish Eyes
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

This, if people actually read through the link and still come back and say she should not stand up for those i dont know whats wrong with people.

They're racists and probably internally homophobic as well.

That's what's wrong with them. Quote me on it. :hor:

The Fame Joanne
1 hour ago, SomethingMore said:

:wtf: he won the election. She has to stop.

As I said in a different thraed, Hitler won a democratic election too :lolga:

28 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Did you see those tweets? She's standing up against racism and islamophobia and you find that annoying? 

Where is your empathy?

Did CNN normalized racism and islamophobia? what the hell is she talking about? shes acting like monsters are going to come out of the ground because Trump is the president now! this is why I think shes annoying and not because shes fighting racism or whatever. Shes also annoying because she said one thing before the election results and now says completely different thing.

59 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Yes, asshole, I do remember. Because I voted. 

This election is unlike ANY other in recent American history. He is out to deport, disenfranchise and oppress MILLIONS of people in this country. People need to be angry. People need to speak the **** up and say what's right. This isn't a matter of opinion anymore. It's about what's right and what's wrong, what's good and what's evil. And people like you who expect everyone to take it up the ass and shut up are exactly what's wrong here. YOU are the reason that this country is contagiously spewing hate, harming fellow citizens, and allowing racism to grow. 

You're not a very nice person, huh? Maybe you should take a listen to Come to Mamma :awkney:

11 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

Did any of you bitches follow the link she provided? This is actual, physical harassment and racism taking place. This is truly horrific.

It is horrible. But I don't know what the **** she's talking about. Can you explain to me how CNN is normalizing something that isn't normal to us? They're exposing how hateful Trump supporters are. How is that wrong?

ladyGAGAiscool
19 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Lmao no it's not. It's freedom of speech and our right.

Electing a President who didn't win a majority of the votes, now THAT'S anti-democtatic

No that's not anti democratic or anti anything. That's been the process for the longest time. Do you want to petition that to change too ? 😅😅😅😅

Archived