Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "CNN,Stop normalizing Trump's election"

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

StarryNight
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

What she is saying is to stop normailsing Trump as this wonderful president....

it's the same ****, to some people he is wonderful and to some other it isn't, just like with gay marriage some people think it is bad and you can't force them to change their opinion

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rockets

I love how she just WON'T STOP. I love her so much when she goes full political, she speaks her mind and doesn't give a ****. 

Gaga, please never change. :heart:

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

ladyGAGAiscool
46 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

At this point gaga is going to kill her career. She needs to end this Jesus ....

What about @cnn stop spreading Hilary Clinton propaganda ? CNN is known to be biased to Clinton, the email leaks have already proven that. There is evidence CNN and Clinton campaign had relations privately .... Obviously gaga didn't do her research. I just can't anymore. She has the right to her own opinion. Fine. But she is showing how ignorant she truly is at this point and I'm slowly losing my love for her... Even more than that 3 year for her new album. 

StarryNight
4 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Too bad being a fascist is not the same as being gay...

2 different topic but same laws apply, and people chose him it's over :rip: 

Gagaloo911

I commend her for this and hope she continues to do it and SPEAK OUT AGAINST THIS GROSS INJUSTICE 

If she has to do it for the next four years then so be it, I will stand with her all along the way. 

ladyGAGAiscool
7 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Did you see those tweets? She's standing up against racism and islamophobia and you find that annoying? 

Where is your empathy?

But the fact that the other candidate is racist too... And trump dies not have islamiohobia. He wants to keep his people safe from terrorist getting in to the country. 

I can't with this ignorance any.ore. This is why propaganda is do effective. Seriously do people not know what Hilary has done and said about other races. Do they not know her mentor was part of the KKK?

Ignorance is to blame for this entire mess. And ignorance is because of the biased main stream media's propaganda 

GagaTheExplorer

I think she needs to stop at this point I mean, America voted, they voted for an assshole, but that's all.

there is nothing else she or anyone can do about this.

And about normalizing things that aren't normal to people that's exactly what LBGT comunity is about, that's what woman rights is about, that's what alot of things are about

You really don't get it people. She's a f***in activist. She freakin put out BORN THIS WAY at the highest point of her career. She has been a huge part in the progress made the last few years in LGBT rights, tolerance and acceptance in general. How do you think she feels now that all this work is gonna be taken away by an orange clown who doesn't even know what he's doing?

Get your heads out of your asses people, she's gonna be in full vocal-born this way mode from now on, and you can expect her music to reflect it. :whitney:

Just now, ladyGAGAiscool said:

But the fact that the other candidate is racist too... And trump dies not have islamiohobia. He wants to keep his people safe from terrorist getting in to the country. 

I can't with this ignorance any.ore. This is why propaganda is do effective. Seriously do people not know what Hilary has done and said about other races. Do they not know her mentor was part of the KKK?

Ignorance is to blame for this entire mess. And ignorance is because of the biased main stream media's propaganda 

Talking about ignorance, you said Melania is Mexican immigrant. :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

"DOES SHE LOOK WHITE TO YOU?" :sharon:

STOP quoting me troll. 

FreePalestine

Decodekid

im glad she's doing this tbh, go on gaga, she shouldn't stop, is her right and need to protest

Im Harol don't tell anyone

ladyGAGAiscool
Just now, YourSweet666 said:

Talking about ignorance, you said Melania is Mexican immigrant. :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

"DOES SHE LOOK WHITE TO YOU?" :sharon:

STOP quoting me troll. 

She is a Mexican. She hopped the border and trump married her to rescue her from her parents. Jesus stop it. 

Gagaloo911
36 minutes ago, Bio said:

Because a petition to take him out of the office is anti-democratic. 

Lmao no it's not. It's freedom of speech and our right.

Electing a President who didn't win a majority of the votes, now THAT'S anti-democtatic

Just now, ladyGAGAiscool said:

She is a Mexican. She hopped the border and trump married her to rescue her from her parents. Jesus stop it. 

LOG OUT 

FreePalestine

Archived