Featured Posts

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai
1 minute ago, Fay said:

Shes so annoying I cant stand her now

2 minutes ago, SomethingMore said:

:wtf: he won the election. She has to stop.

Surprised Gaga doesn't tolerate racism and homophobia ? :neyde: 

1 minute ago, CowSiss said:

open_door.jpg

1 minute ago, Melibi said:

Then leave. 

So you are saying I should leave because I dont like her? you do realize that me being a fan and on this forum does not require me liking her personally right? the major reason why people are here and fans of her of because of her art and being a true artist and this is why I am here since 2008

Keep doing what you know is right, Gaga. Thank you for being an ally to all of the communities that Trump has insulted. 

SpaceAce
3 minutes ago, Fay said:

Shes so annoying I cant stand her now

F***ing bye then! Shame on you for hating someone who cares about equality and fighting hatred. 

xoxo cupcakke
Just now, Fay said:

So you are saying I should leave because I dont like her? you do realize that me being a fan and on this forum does not require me liking her personally right? the major reason why people are here and fans of her of because of her art and being a true artist and this is why I am here since 2008

I mean, if you can't stand her, might as well leave. This is who she is, no use in expecting her to recant everything she has done for Hillary and how adamant she feels about Trump

If you are leaving, bye, Pumpkin, bye:whitney:

tiffany_pollard_4.gif?w=400

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, Fay said:

I mean the point of gaga daily is too be a forum for lady gaga. I don't know why you'd stay on someone's fan sight that you don't like. join atrl 

Jonathanholland

I agree with her 1000% It's not something everyone can just put away. How can anyone say that man should get a chance, when he's Just one big racist. Someone who's threatening to put his competition in jail should not be the most powerfull man on earth. We had that once, we don't need it again.

Before there was love, there was silence

LaMaisonGaga
2 minutes ago, Fay said:

Who **** in your brain? :awkney: We are here because of the complete opposite. This is Gagadaily. Not LetsAllDanceToBornThisWayAndPretendEverythingIsOkayDaily.

lamaisongaga.com

Nirvana

Glad she tweeted this, you all should take a look if you haven't to those tweets, it's definitely not normal what is happening right now!

VforVendetta
6 minutes ago, SomethingMore said:

:wtf: he won the election. She has to stop.

We won the election yet he desgraces Democracy every single day, such an irony... 

Azor Ahai
3 minutes ago, Fay said:

So you are saying I should leave because I dont like her? 

Yes unfortunately taking part in a Lady Gaga forum means LIKING Lady Gaga as a person :ladyhaha:

Archived