Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Justinn said:

Racist. 

i hate 85% of white people

and idgaf. You guys have ****ed up everything, destroyed a whole nation that was here before you, y'all start slavery in America. Y'ALL **** **** UP AND YOU DON'T CARE WHO GETS HURT AS LONG AS IT BENEFITS YOU.

and to anyone trying to come for me idgaf when trump started all this **** talking about immigrants and Muslims. he called Mexicans rapists, wants to ban Muslims from the U.S, makes fun of disable people and kids. Those are  my brothers he talked about, that's my family he was talking about. He talked about the people I love. You don't ****ing understand cause you're white. Y'all can ignore all he has said cause none of it has affected any of you. (Unless you're gay.)

Ignorant ****.

23 minutes ago, Justinn said:

does it bother you to know that the US could literally swat you down like a bug? 

You represent everything the world hates about America. DISGUSTING. 

FreePalestine

20 minutes ago, Justinn said:

Racist. 

So you can just throw around racist accusation at someone you just spoke to, but Trump isn't racist according to you, after all the **** he said about minorities? Hypocrite. 

FreePalestine

Meruk Holland
3 hours ago, Justinn said:

I think from a professional standpoint she needs to let it go- She is alienating almost 50 million people and saying that they are wrong. 

I voted for Trump. Come for me. 

She clearly doesn't care if she alienates 50 million people, or if this hurts her career. She's speaking up for what she believes is unjust. That doesn't mean she love you any less, just that she doesn't agree with you here.

Spoiler

Christ that last line felt like I was talking about some kind of deity or something :laughga:

Meruk Holland
1 hour ago, Justinn said:

You are wrong. Pence does not demand that but he DOES say that anyone who wishes to pursue such therapy should be able to do so, much less like he wouldn't keep anyone from getting breast implants if they wanted them. Does it work? No. Should people want to be able to try it if they want to? Who is the government to decide. You misconstrue his words. 

Okay, but how come the same thing can't be said about abortions? Pence is staunchly pro-life. Who is the government to decide?

Meruk Holland
1 hour ago, Azor Ahai said:

Racism on white people DOES NOT EXIST. :ladyhaha:

I have to disagree with that. It's almost impossible for their not to be a single person on the planet earth who is prejudiced against all white people simply for the fact that they are white. Have you ever seen an interracial couple, like a white person and a black person? It's not just the white people staring at them, that's for sure. I have a friend who is black, and she is getting married to a white guy. Her father has disowned her over her engagement.

2 hours ago, Justinn said:

You are wrong. Pence does not demand that but he DOES say that anyone who wishes to pursue such therapy should be able to do so, much less like he wouldn't keep anyone from getting breast implants if they wanted them. Does it work? No. Should people want to be able to try it if they want to? Who is the government to decide. You misconstrue his words. 

He does not say ALL GAYS MUST BE CONVERTED. He simply says, if Gays want to try to convert themselves they can. 

No, he wanted to use taxpayer dollars to fund conversion therapy. 

Really, how many gay adults do you think would sign up for that willingly? Conversion therapy camps are banned in several states to protect children from being sent there by their parents.

LetsGetHigh
6 hours ago, Justinn said:

You're delusional for thinking he will repeal that. 

I'm the delusional one for thinking that Trump wants to repeal gay rights? :rip: C'mon. Are you reading the news? Trump is hiring anti-LGBT parties for 'transmission.' There's no excuse. 

Whispering
9 hours ago, Justinn said:

You're delusional for thinking he will repeal that. 

You're delusional for thinking otherwise. 

13 hours ago, Justinn said:

Considering that you couldn't even vote in this election, seeing you're a UK resident- Idk why you feel compelled to have an opinion on this in the first place? And you are pathetic for calling him a racist and homophone. You are just regurgitating what you have been programmed to think by the media and other people that are against him. 

We dealt with your country in 1776 so we wouldn't have to listen to your opinions... 

I mean we have freedom of speech right? I just hope for the best for you at this point because you've been properly brainwashed.

13 hours ago, duskball said:

i hate 85% of white people

and idgaf. You guys have ****ed up everything, destroyed a whole nation that was here before you, y'all start slavery in America. Y'ALL **** **** UP AND YOU DON'T CARE WHO GETS HURT AS LONG AS IT BENEFITS YOU.

and to anyone trying to come for me idgaf when trump started all this **** talking about immigrants and Muslims. he called Mexicans rapists, wants to ban Muslims from the U.S, makes fun of disable people and kids. Those are  my brothers he talked about, that's my family he was talking about. He talked about the people I love. You don't ****ing understand cause you're white. Y'all can ignore all he has said cause none of it has affected any of you. (Unless you're gay.)

Ignorant ****.

I agree with many points but please don't throw all white people to one box. For example I'm white but I have nothing to do with all what you have said because my nation never did such things.

imnotyourbabe10

Just a huge "thank you" to Lady Gaga for her amazing work.  I was a flop fan in the beginning Fame days but from TFM/Alejandro (and its poignant video forward) I have supported you and you have revolutionized my thinking and influenced my undergrad/grad school work.

It's so true that, as a "celebrity" or a person with influence/platform, there is an obligation to speak up.  I've never understood those that say "shut up and sing" (to borrow a phrase from the Dixie Chicks).  

Also, was scared that with how radically different Joanne is that she was laying to rest her radical side...so very wrong to think that!  Love you, Gaga! :hug:

Archived