💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "CNN,Stop normalizing Trump's election"

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai
Just now, Bio said:

Exactly the opposite. People should protest to show the president they are not happy and to send him a message. Not to make a petition to get him out of office or **** like that. The douchebag won fairly. All people can do now is keep a close eye on his every move and if (or let's face it, when) he ****s up they can think about an impeachment.

A petition is a form of protest. It only shows a majority of people dislike him. 

What's the difference between going at my town square and yelling "I hate Trump" and signing a petition with my name on it?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

F***ing bye then! Shame on you for hating someone who cares about equality and fighting hatred. 

I never said I hated her, I said shes annoying. I also never said shes annoying because she cares about equality. Just because someone supports equality, doesnt mean I cant dislike them for other things

10 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

Then you're in for a torture because she's not gonna stop voicing her opinion everywhere so prepare yourself to be annoyed as hell these next few weeks. Also, it's very likely her artistry (the reason you say you're here) is going to be highly influenced by this elections results.

I dont mind being annoyed, it happens to us all the time and none of this effects my life.. its also fine if her art is influenced by the election as I can still enjoy it.

13VictorC

RIGHT ON, GAGA! I pray that she continues to stand up for people more than ever. BTW 2.0! :woohoo:

For those who don't know, Gaga has always been an activist. It's included in the fan package. :sis:

MonsterMum
7 minutes ago, Bio said:

Anger is good. It's actually very understandable given that jackass was elected. But the election is ****ing over. HE WON. DEMOCRACY, remember that? 

Democracy comes with the right to demonstrate too. You can't cherry pick what parts of democracy you like and don't like. Demonstrations have been one way to change course of actions that's why they are so popular. 

1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

A petition is a form of protest. It only shows a majority of people dislike him. 

What's the difference between going at my town square and yelling "I hate Trump" and signing a petition with my name on it?

Because a petition to take him out of the office is anti-democratic. Just like silencing protests is anti-democratic. 

xoxo Craig
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

i could not bear the thought of my sisters or my mom having to go through that. Good thing we're in Canada but I fear for the non-white Americans. the ****ing idiot even called the asian lady ignorant when she said only the native americans should stay then

This is the 21st Centuary ffs.... Everyone should be equal :) I fear the worst, I fear this attitude/behaviour will spread round the globe

End Racism Now

TheKillerQueen

I wish she would just stop. It's just adding fuel to the flame... Honestly im getting very sick and tired about the election. Move on. We get it.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

SpaceAce
4 minutes ago, Bio said:

Exactly the opposite. People should protest to show the president they are not happy and to send him a message. Not to make a petition to get him out of office or **** like that. The douchebag won fairly. All people can do now is keep a close eye on his every move and if (or let's face it, when) he ****s up they can think about an impeachment.

Did you actually read the petition? I have a strong feeling that you didn't.

ArtGagaPop

After reading these, i feel so angry and upset about the human race. I am glad she doesn't stop even after the voting is done. We need more people like her in the world. We need to accept Trump will be president but we cant just ignore all the hate towards people that happens because of it. And i can't with some of you wanting her to stop :saladga:. So do you support this hate? I don't even live in america or are in any of those minoritets but i feel exactly like she expresses her self. It's good she is using her starpower to spread this message instead of just being quiet.

Mr Ricky

Fcking bye to the ones saying she has to stop. 

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

---

She has done this her whole career, and now there is that shithead of a president to take it all away with a single scratch. It's really ****ed up. Man I would be devastated and fight for every damn right to stay. You can see who doesn't fcking belong here. 

Get THE FCK OUT and stay AWAY with your UNNECESSARY DEVOTED opinion on a GAGA forum. 

Crossfit

Azor Ahai
Just now, Bio said:

Because a petition to take him out of the office is anti-democratic. Just like silencing protests is anti-democratic. 

Do you think the petition actually achieves anything :neyde: It's merely symbolic because not everyone can go out and protest they have to go to work and do other stuff.

Is this really such a hard concept for you to understand. Petitions are the digital's age protests.

Jonathanholland
8 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Hitler won the elections too :neyde: 

And by a far bigger margin than Trump

That's not true, you can't compare the Weimar system then and the US system now. 

Fact is, Trump could be dangerous. But as how much I hate trump, you can't compare him to a men who killed Millions 

Before there was love, there was silence

1 minute ago, SpaceAce said:

Did you actually read the petition? I have a strong feeling that you didn't.

The petition I read (the one that Gaga posted earlier) was addressed to the electoral colleges to change their vote.

DeanWinchester

I feel like the US will have a full scale revolution on their hands very soon should this continue.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

Do you think the petition actually achieves anything :neyde: It's merely symbolic because not everyone can go out and protest they have to go to work and do other stuff.

Is this really such a hard concept for you to understand. Petitions are the digital's age protests.

Then write a petition against Trump's hate, racism, misogyny, etc. Not one saying Donald Trump should be impeached lol. That's dumb.

Archived