💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favourite Madonna album?

Hades

Favourite Madonna album?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite Madonna album?

• Madonna/Like A Virgin
    • True Blue
    • Like A Prayer
    • Erotica/Bedtime Stories
    • Ray Of Light
    • Music
    • American Life
    • Confessions On A Dance Floor
    • Hard Candy
    • MDNA/Rebel Heart

Featured Posts

Bette Davis

Confessions on a Dancefloor is my favorite from her. It's a pop masterpiece and I would argue that it has the best production of any pop album. I really wish Gaga would with Stuart Price, the genius behind the production.

Ray of Light is my definitely a close second. It's shows a side of Madonna that I wish she would reveal more often. I love how it's stripped down, but still complex. It shows that you can make a successful "authentic, soul-searching album" without having to go the usual cliché acoustic route.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

Erotica is a masterpiece, Bedtime Stories is fantastic and so is Confessions.

And Ray of light is overrated. A lesser version of Homogenic imo. Still good though + it has Frozen in it, hands down my favorite Madge song.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Kanyeee West
15 hours ago, CowSiss said:

I don't get why Madge didn't release "Love Spent" as a single. Should've been the third tbh :madge:

Hide contents

I'm actually going to listen to MDNA right. It may be one of Madonna's messiest albums, at least in my opinion, but it has some quality bops. I feel like it's been a year since I last heard "I'm Addicted" :air:

To be honest MDNA somehow seems messy to me too ! like her direction wasn't so clear !

Antonio

COADF and Bedtime Stories.

Leaning toward Bedtime Stories, I absolutely love the dreaminess of it :heart:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

John Slayne

It's so hard to pick just one... :giveup: queen of music

My faves: Ray Of Light, Confessions On A Dancefloor, American Life, MDNA, Rebel Heart

monsterdino

Of course Ray of Light is going to be in the lead!!! Ray of Light is one of the BEST albums EVER MADE!!!!

COADF is overrated as **** is getting annyoing by this point 

Bellatrix

I love every single one of them, but my top favorites are American Life and Confessions on a Dance Floor

dlioncourt91
19 hours ago, Haroon said:

I've heard from Confessions up to Rebel Heart, and my favourite is MDNA :flutter: Track after track it just continues to hit you with great beats and music :music: Towards the end with Birthday Song is a different story but all the rest are fine :sweat: 

*gasps*

Her 90's work is sublime. I recommend you listen.

I don't get the overrating of COADF here. It's a fun record but it feels like a safe release after the poor reception American Life got. The singles, the tour, the artwork are amazing but it's very empty of messages and the usual Madonna punch almost like her own version of Kylie's Fever/Light Years.

My favorite is Erotica. After experimenting with house on Vogue/JML/Rescue Me, this record is just perfection. It gets mistaken for a sex record which it clearly isn't. Deeper and Deeper, Bad Girl, Rain, Waiting, Words, those spoken verses coupled with the rough, unpolished sound. The only gripe I would say is to drop the album version of Fever and replace it with the Edit One remix found in the official music video. After Erotica ends with the surface noise, hearing this in its glory.

Archived