End Racism Now

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kulture Kiari
1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

I'm chill, you should chill.

Attention? Lmao. Bye.

You should take your own advice and shut up.

All 3 of you should stop attacking people for voicing their opinions. No need to be this rude with me gosh. I'm utterly shocked honestly.

Im even more shocked that more than 40 people liked your posts which were hurtful, rude and almost like bullying. I learnt my lesson, last time I'll ever voice my opinion here cause you guys literally don't like other people who don't think like you.

You hate Trump yet all 3 of you are acting exactly like him.

You were not voicing your opinion. You were being straight up rude. 

"Was this thread necessary?" Is in no way, shape, or form voicing your opinion. It's not even related to the image the op posted to begin with. 

monsterdino

Caption of the person who took this photo:

I took this picture of Katy Perry and Lady Gaga last night at the Javits Center, where everyone had come to celebrate our first female president. It was taken when Pennsylvania’s ballots were counted, and it felt officially over. The room was sad but not shocked: The closer the race, the more divided the republic. Yet, we had hope. We still do. Here’s to praying we find answers in places we never expected them, and for not forgetting that it’s darkest just before the dawn.

On 11/9/2016 at 11:34 PM, Poope MOnster said:

Plot twist 

gaga and katy hook up that night

gaga and katy become couple

katy cat and monster also shook

The first thing I thought when I saw that picture was they would be a really hot couple, looks-wise :sweat: 

Archived