Gaga changes her name deletes bio on twitter

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
viniferrett

She and everyone needs to calm the **** down 

we need to fight when there is something to fight about, he's not the president yet

He might even be a good president, let's wait till 2017 to lose our **** 

The Surrealist
15 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Can she stop acting like some political hero and get back to writing music and making music videos?

I love that she has an opinion, but she isn't famous for having an opinion. She's famous for making music that might have an opinion. 

Who the **** does she think she is?

A human fuc*ing being.

Eighteen
1 minute ago, TheFame Monster said:

You wouldn't be saying that if Hillary won:toofunny:

sometimes it takes an embarrassing and internationally humiliating event like this to allow one to see clearly.

ZiggyZiggs
17 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Can she stop acting like some political hero and get back to writing music and making music videos?

I love that she has an opinion, but she isn't famous for having an opinion. She's famous for making music that might have an opinion. 

Who the **** does she think she is?

:awkney:

Well as a citizen she's free to do what she thinks is right. Fans should calm down and if they don't approve what she does they can leave. No need for drama.:emma:

Borislshere

Y'all sicken me. "she need's to stop and get over it", it hasn't even been 24 hours! She's upset! Someone she admired and wanted to win, lost and she is rightfully upset. She literally just changed her name to promote kindness and y'all are acting like she's out here starting a riot. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

She's taking this super far. yesterday's picture at the Trump Towers is  iconic and I ****ing love her even more. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Mr Ricky
4 minutes ago, Devyn said:

Y'all sicken me. "she need's to stop and get over it", it hasn't even been 24 hours! She's upset! Someone she admired and wanted to win, lost and she is rightfully upset. She literally just changed her name to promote kindness and y'all are acting like she's out here starting a riot. 

They don't understand.

Crossfit

Ryusei
16 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It happened, Gaga, it happened. Majority of The USA wanted him as a president, nothing can be changed now. This wont help anyhow. If more than 50% of the citizens wanted him... you should deal with it. I understand her, but.....

Hillary actually had more votes but the bs system america has made it that trump won in the end. "Democracy" my ass

Musery

ZiggyZiggs
9 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

She and everyone needs to calm the **** down 

we need to fight when there is something to fight about, he's not the president yet

He might even be a good president, let's wait till 2017 to lose our **** 

With all due respect...Pence is the new VP. We all know he's one of the most notorious homophobes in modern day America. We all know what he's going to work towards

JustYouandI
13 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It happened, Gaga, it happened. Majority of The USA wanted him as a president, nothing can be changed now. This wont help anyhow. If more than 50% of the citizens wanted him... you should deal with it. I understand her, but.....

But Hillary had more votes. He won because of the indirect voting system through electoral colleges.

Archived