💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 9 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Fantina

I have mixed feelings about this season tbh....

The main problem I have with AHS is that the only exciting bits(plot twist in this season,Lana coming back,Gaga being the main supreme) are being spoiled by Ryan himself.

I feel like Ryan wanted to do the whole background on the Roanoke people where Gaga's character would be revealed to be the original supreme but he probably sacked that idea and said:"You know what i will reveal it on social media instead".Sometimes i just feel like Ryan shouldn't spoil the exciting bits of each season.I really want a season of AHS where the story speaks for itself,and not being spoiled by the producer so he can have higher ratings.

As for season 6 i really really loved the story(apart from a few confusing things which need to be revealed kinda like the Addiction Demon in Season 5 and here we have Flora and Priscilla).The only character I really loved was Kathy Bate's Butcher and she really deserves an Emmy for that role!

But all in all i think that this season is far better story and character-wise than Hotel(apart from Gagz of course :hor:)

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
49 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Is Lee dead? She ate the heart that the real gaga gave her so did she sell her soul or something?

No she's not dead she just gave her soul to the witch ;)

malazam
15 minutes ago, Fantina said:

The main problem I have with AHS is that the only exciting bits(plot twist in this season,Lana coming back,Gaga being the main supreme) are being spoiled by Ryan himself.

I feel like Ryan wanted to do the whole background on the Roanoke people where Gaga's character would be revealed to be the original supreme but he probably sacked that idea and said:"You know what i will reveal it on social media instead".Sometimes i just feel like Ryan shouldn't spoil the exciting bits of each season.I really want a season of AHS where the story speaks for itself,and not being spoiled by the producer so he can have higher ratings.

As for season 6 i really really loved the story(apart from a few confusing things which need to be revealed kinda like the Addiction Demon in Season 5 and here we have Flora and Priscilla).The only character I really loved was Kathy Bate's Butcher and she really deserves an Emmy for that role!

But all in all i think that this season is far better story and character-wise than Hotel(apart from Gagz of course :hor:)

right?

He spoiled everything :grr:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Fantina
2 minutes ago, malazam said:

right?

He spoiled everything :grr:

I mean spoiling something is not a bad thing:usrs:(hell,i do it sometimes when i watch something so i know what to prepare myself for),but he does this multiple times in every season!And to all of the people that say you can unfollow him or just lay off of social media for a while i can't because AHS has become so popular that when something like this happens every news and celebrity page on Twitter,Facebook,Youtube etc.. feel the urge to post that spoiler and pretty much make a headline off of it.Currently,we live in a world where if someone poops the whole world is notified somehow!

Jenniferella

Let me remind you that everybody hated Lana between pre-final and final episode of Asylum. I'm sure we'll get tons of reasons to love Lee in the end

I'm SO surprised by Ryan Murphy this season. I began to be disappointed with AHS ever since Coven and it only kept getting worse, but this season is one of my favorites. I've been hooked all season long, I finally have faith in Ryan again ! The way this season is built and shot feels fresh and the horror has rarely been so unsettling and brutal (Yes, I hear you Shelley). Each season we got a huge 4th episode and then things got slower until the end of the season, Roanoke had it's traditional twisted 4th episode but things did not slow down for a minute after that. My only regret is to have not seen more of Cricket, even if Audrey came here to bring her hilariousness too.

I'm glad Lee is the final girl, I think her character has more for us, it can't be an AHS finale without a twist ! 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Emigrante
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

Let me remind you that everybody hated Lana between pre-final and final episode of Asylum. I'm sure we'll get tons of reasons to love Lee in the end

Everyone hated Asylum until it ended to be honest.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

VANTABLACK
1 hour ago, Fantina said:

But all in all i think that this season is far better story and character-wise than Hotel(apart from Gagz of course )

But Gaga isn't the original supreme in the show tho 

she plays the actress that plays the original supreme :sharon::toofunny:

they should have brought Gaga back as the actress's in the reality show , like Agnus 

what a reverse actressholian expedition :ladyhaha:

I still feel disturbed by the way Taissa and the other guy died. It's too cruel even for AHS.:smh:

Fantina
3 minutes ago, VANTABLACK said:

they should have brought Gaga back as the actress's in the reality show , like Agnus 

what a reverse actressholian expedition :ladyhaha:

I meant to say that lol....

But who knows,maybe she is the original supreme :stalkga::usrs:

Emigrante
17 minutes ago, VANTABLACK said:

Ryan Murphy has said that her character is the original Supreme. That's why everyone have mindfvck cause she's reenactress so that doesn't make sense.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

I swear, i will have issues if Lee dosen't die next episode. Or worse, if she becomes part of next season. I just don't think the actress works. The way she delivers her lines... I get that it could be on purpose, but it just hasen't worked for me all season. :/

Other surprisingly negative notes (did not expect to find this episode bad).

I felt the episode delved too much into Horror-Comedy. Really sad, since some of the other seasons have done it well.

Overall, episode 9 is the first episode of the season i didn't enjoy :saladga: the finale better turn things around :lana:

5 hours ago, Katie14 said:

Is Lee dead? She ate the heart that the real Scathach gave her so did she sell her soul or something?

fixed :hor: 

Dorothy Gale

I'm glad Lee survived, she's the only character who lived through both MRN and RTR so she can answer our questions and plus she also has some issues unresolved, like her long lost daughter and murder trial. I thought Adina Porter did a great job this season and I want her to become an AHS regular after this season. 

I was kind of disappointed with this episode, I wanted for Lee to survive but not by betraying her cast mates. I also didn't like how Scathach was brought back, it seemed too anticlimactic. The scene with her, Matt, and Shelby was great, so I expected more from how she would appear next. :sweat:

omg I was sooooo mad/sad when Audrey was shot by the police......... she became my fave character

Archived