Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

2016 Election Results: Trump President Elect

Featured Posts

LePetitMonstr
1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

Don't be worried, Trump will be a great president. He will lower your taxes, lower the corporate rate bringing jobs back from overseas, bring back Raegan/Kennedy Economics, and put America first. Try to look positive at this, this is how Democracy works.

It was a perfect delusion ohhhhhhhh:music:

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

It was a perfect delusion ohhhhhhhh:music:

These are his policies and they have proven to work. Try to stay positive.

GGD Presidential Elections

Kankuro

11/9 - The day humanity once again set their stupidity in stone. Dear US: Have fun with Trump. We germans learned the hard way that these so called "saviours", who promise to make their country great again, can bring utter horror upon this world. And so will you.

14947566_1269609056395136_85217735444546

T3ARS

I feel like the major reason Trump won was due to anti-progressive voters or/and people who wanted to see Hillary be defeated. I've only seen trump supporters happy because they can now "drink feminist tears" or stick it to "libtards". I honestly don't believe they voted for trump based onhis policies or plans (since he doesn't have any). I know it's wrong but a sick twisted part of me wants Trump to completely **** up EVERYTHING just to show those idiots what they have done.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Goosey

ChflcUAU4AUXAHT.jpg

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

FRANZGA

so hillary is leading in popular votes now.  what the ****,, in our country's system she'll b the winner . eff to the elctoral vote system..

Goosey

Apparently Democrats did not come out and vote this time around. Turnout was low.

TOGIbcP.jpg

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Caca
1 hour ago, Goosey said:

Apparently Democrats did not come out and vote this time around. Turnout was low.

TOGIbcP.jpg

Wow

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

Luxe Ford

Yelp! I just realized we haven't seen the last of Sarah Palin yet. The nightmare never ends. 

I am the object of your suave entrapment.

JusKeepBreathin
7 hours ago, Goosey said:

TOGIbcP.jpg

This total votes haven't been tabulated yet. These numbers you posted for both candidates account for about 93-94% of the total vote.

The numbers are very similar to these in US Weekly at 92%

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/hillary-clinton-lost-the-election-but-may-win-popular-vote-w449047

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

boyfromnowhere

I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away, but baby I just need one good one to stay.

Me @ America :madge:

Spoiler

ZacharyMark

The amount of hate crimes I've been seeing on social media is crazy... And not just physical violence but verbal harassment.