Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

2016 Election Results: Trump President Elect

Featured Posts

ZacharyMark
2 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Then why do we say our votes matter? :oprah:

Truthfully a Democrat vote won't matter in States like Utah.. But they do in swing States. However, of course an argument can be made to get as many votes as possible in the popular vote though. 

JusKeepBreathin

What's funny about this mess is we have had a Republican Congress that has been reactive to Obama's policies instead of proactive for the American people's interests. They have done nothing for poor "white" America. Yet they voted this stooge into the white house purely based on race. Lol the irony. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Dorothy Gale
2 hours ago, SomethingMore said:

People are dragging Gaga in the comments on this news site in my country :rip: 

They can drag her all they want, she did the right thing. 

GAGA OF TIME

America, get ready to get grabbed by the bussy.

GET OFF ON ME, MY BODY'S GOT YOU PLEADING, LIGHT ME UP AND BREATHE IN, MIRROR ON THE CEILING

LePetitMonstr
2 minutes ago, GAGA OF TIME said:

America, get ready to get grabbed by the bussy.

What America does affects the whole world. You ain't safe boo:lolly:

GAGA OF TIME
16 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

What America does affects the whole world. You ain't safe boo:lolly:

I'm from America too :poot:

GET OFF ON ME, MY BODY'S GOT YOU PLEADING, LIGHT ME UP AND BREATHE IN, MIRROR ON THE CEILING

LePetitMonstr
Just now, GAGA OF TIME said:

I'm from America too :poot:

Well, then pray with me sis:lolly:

GAGA OF TIME
1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Well, then pray with me sis:lolly:

Nah, we're all gonna get grabbed by the bussy! :emma:

PaperIz
16 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

let me actually tag one for the presidency no-voters @PaperIz

I hope you're happy

I voted for someone I believed in. If Hillary and the DNC wasn't so damn crooked we wouldn't be in this situation. 

ARTPOPNick

Regardless of the result, I have to say it was really weird too see this thread develop from

"Yaaaay nothing is gonna stop hillary, bookmark bla bla, she is expected to, ofc she will win, she will win easily"

to

"oh my gosh"

to

"I'm ashamed"

is there a way for me to watch the CNN news channel back again? I really want to experience that key moment again because I fell asleep just 30 minutes before that happened, I fell asleep when Hillary was still winning everything

mmm
7 hours ago, SUBURBIA said:

Isn't it so funny to see POC men and women and other minorities because their rights are going to be continuously stripped away over the next four years?

hilarious.

What? why did you have to add people of color? I was laughing in at people crying because their candidate lost, not because they are people of color! you Liberals or progressives are so obsessed with racism and making everything racist to the point where I think you guys are racist. People who voted for hilary are also not just minorities, they are also white.

At to laughing at people crying because their rights are taken away, I dont believe anyones rights are taken away because of trump so stop forcing your perspective on me and then accuse me on what your perspective is. I am simply laughing at people crying like babies because of democracy when they are the democratic party. I would laugh if any of the parties were crying as I dont belong to any of them but in this case its the Liberals and its nice to see those SJW bullies get triggered for the next 4 years.

Gaga Monster

Don't be worried, Trump will be a great president. He will lower your taxes, lower the corporate rate bringing jobs back from overseas, bring back Raegan/Kennedy Economics, and put America first. Try to look positive at this, this is how Democracy works.

GGD Presidential Elections