💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Such an iconic interview! (The one when she pauses)

kiwifromvenus

Featured Posts

Joshie S

Venus.... the one that got away.... she was so proud of that record, and to have its name go down like it did was truly heart breaking for her...

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

8 hours ago, kiwifromvenus said:

The Venus era would have been amazing! Always loved this interview and her spooky spiritual and artistic vibes! I love her pause and the interviewers reaction! Really wish the Venus era went ahead! The outfits she wore when promoting were so much fun! Especially when she walked barefoot to the hotel!

Lets not forget this iconic performance:

I wish this video had the part where she strips nude but it DOESNT

AlexanderLevi2

I loved that interview because it showed a very real vulnerable side of her. But it was also heart breaking because you could tell she was overworking herself and she was in deep emotional pain.

I'm glad she is more relaxed on herself as of late. I'm sure we will see her avant garde looks again but she needs an album cycle of enjoying the music.

Currently listening to Joanne

Modern Ecstacy

I remember watching this interview maybe 1-2 years ago and I absolutely loved it but I can't find it anywhere anymore? If someone could please provide the link that'd be great. Thanks

DiamondAngel

You can tell she was really depressed and misunderstood. This is the interview where she started talking to Andy Warhol like he was in the room and ignoring the interviewer and she cried on the way back to her limo :(

Archived