Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Nicole Dollanganger

Seeka

Featured Posts

I made a thread with one of her songs the other day, but no one bit. But I became obsessed with her music after that one song. her aesthetic is rather weird. It's very easily explained, but even explaining it is kind of a spoiler on how she works. Her appeal.

So here are some examples of her music. Do not read the lyrics beforehand. They're spoilers.

Spoiler

Anyone else love her?

manicholic

Me! Have bought her music and zines. :hug:

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

1 minute ago, manicholic said:

Me! Have bought her music and zines. :hug:

I wanna buy her music. Dog teeth is a lovely ballad. My fav from her, though Smitten with You and My Pug are close follow-ups!

Just now, bloomingbeauty said:

Don't you mean Scherzinger? :creepflop:

It looks a little corny from an outside look!

No. I stan actual talent, not someone who trampled all over her own group to get to the top.

Have you even listened to any of the songs I have listed?

bloomingbeauty
1 hour ago, Seeka said:

No. I stan actual talent, not someone who trampled all over her own group to get to the top.

Have you even listened to any of the songs I have listed?

Nicole Scherzinger is a great singer the other dolls aren't even close to her!

And I'm listening to Dog Teeth, I'm actually liking it I expected something Taylor Swift silly judging from the lyrics but I'm enjoying it. She deserves better production it's too little for her but is she just beginning?

1 minute ago, bloomingbeauty said:

Nicole Scherzinger is a great singer the other dolls aren't even close to her!

And I'm listening to Dog Teeth, I'm actually liking it I expected something Taylor Swift silly judging from the lyrics but I'm enjoying it. She deserves better production it's too little for her but is she just beginning?

She destroyed her own group and walked all over the dolls and treated them like sh!t. I can understand people like her, she is a great singer, but she is not my taste.

Firstly, remember you can never judged a song solely by lyrics.

No. She's been in the game since probably before 2012. I haven't listened to Chapel, which was released this year, but I think she works better with minimalism. Minimalism and simplicity is hard to achieve when you actually produce something, because it's a fine line between minimalism and underproduction.

bloomingbeauty
1 hour ago, Seeka said:

She destroyed her own group and walked all over the dolls and treated them like sh!t. I can understand people like her, she is a great singer, but she is not my taste.

Firstly, remember you can never judged a song solely by lyrics.

No. She's been in the game since probably before 2012. I haven't listened to Chapel, which was released this year, but I think she works better with minimalism. Minimalism and simplicity is hard to achieve when you actually produce something, because it's a fine line between minimalism and underproduction.

I'm not stupid it's just not my cup of tea.

Archived