❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
rumor

Amy Schumer disses Gaga? (and Grigio Girls!)

retroglamx

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

Another insignificant individual dissing our Queen. Hope we have an #AmySchumerIsOverParty :classy: 

She's not even dissing her :smh:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
manicholic
6 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Mark needs to sit down and stop being so defensive as if he can not handle another persons opinion even if he misinterpreted incorrectly. 

I'm pretty sure Mark is saying the exact opposite of what you think:
Since Amy Schumer is known worldwide for drinking loads of wine like pinot grigio, her posting a clip of her hanging/goofing around with her girls while playing that song is like the ultimate seal of approval. 

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

how exactly Mark's comment is shady :emma:,he in fact seems happy that Amy liked his song :toofunny:

If you make a song that's actually called "Grigio Girls" and @amyschumer doesn't like it, you should probably retire from music.

This isn't the first time either that he's acted so insecure. Even if he meant it in a positive way it's worded as passive-aggressive. 

Just now, jvckk said:

I don't think he was being defensive, although it does read badly. I think he was saying you've failed if you make a song like that and someone like her doesn't like it - but she does, so they succeeded. It's awkwardly worded. 

This is exactly how I interpreted it. He's joking about there is no way Amy wouldn't like it, especially since she loves wine.

I don't see any shade in any of this. 

yASSsss
Just now, Skai Jackson said:

If you make a song that's actually called "Grigio Girls" and @amyschumer doesn't like it, you should probably retire from music.

This isn't the first time either that he's acted so insecure. Even if he meant it in a positive way it's worded as passive-aggressive. 

:) 

L81_grande.jpeg?v=1441907182

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

ReidOne

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH now I get Mark's post!! He's joking with Amy about her love for alcohol!!

Saying that she would love any song named after wine and if she doesn't, the musician should probably retire from music. 

1 minute ago, JGD said:

She's not even dissing her :smh:

Too bad. I despise Amy and I was hoping she'd be the next victim of the Gaga curse

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

KyliesChild
Just now, yASSsss said:

:) 

L81_grande.jpeg?v=1441907182

Stop trying to be shady because it's not working at all. I said “even if it was meant in a positive way"—I'm not saying he said it was a diss or something so I guess you need to know how to comprehend. :huh:

monketsharona

She wasn't even shading Gaga and the song, on the contrary :toofunny:

Mark should stop embrassing himself seriously. 

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

She wasn't even shading Gaga and the song, on the contrary :toofunny:

Mark should stop embrassing himself seriously. 

I guess it isn't a shade since she likes alcohol and whatnot, but still. 

djBuffoon
9 minutes ago, jvckk said:

I don't think he was being defensive, although it does read badly. I think he was saying you've failed if you make a song like that and someone like her doesn't like it - but she does, so they succeeded. It's awkwardly worded. 

This. He's not shading her and not being defensive. It's a joke, albeit a poorly worded one. 

He's too cute tbh :giveup: I love how ardently he supports Gaga and this album :flutter: 

I feel like if you don't know Amy Schumer you won't get these posts. (Now I kinda get it :laughga: and there's no negativity in any of them) 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived