💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Amy Schumer disses Gaga? (and Grigio Girls!)

retroglamx

Featured Posts

yASSsss
Just now, Skai Jackson said:

Mark needs to sit down and stop being so defensive as if he can not handle another persons opinion even if he misinterpreted incorrectly. 

What's your problem, Mark? You seem so insecure when someone dislikes something from this album. It looks and feels unprofessional.

read their captions before you jump to any conclusionR4a4myf.png

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

The way I see it Mark is kind of thanking her for liking the song. I don't understand what are you people honestly thinking. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

HOTNebraskaGuy

Why is Mark so insecure and defensive? :sweat:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

read their captions before you jump to any conclusionR4a4myf.png

I've seen this post already and I'm referring to Mark so what are you trying to say?

Computer

All the posts and marks post are positive guys :laughga:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

yASSsss

I think Amy's a fan. It's probably what Mark said that got everyone confused.

how exactly Mark's comment is shady :emma:,he in fact seems happy that Amy liked his song :toofunny:

lxdygxga

I don't think he was being defensive, although it does read badly. I think he was saying you've failed if you make a song like that and someone like her doesn't like it - but she does, so they succeeded. It's awkwardly worded. 

Another insignificant individual dissing our Queen. Hope we have an #AmySchumerIsOverParty :classy: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

JustAnotherDay

Amy isn't being shady at all and Mark isn't being defensive at all, what are all y'all doing :duck:

was NickARTPOP

yASSsss
Just now, Fernster7 said:

The way I see it Mark is kind of thanking her for liking the song. I don't understand what are you people honestly thinking. 

this :sweat: 

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, jvckk said:

I don't think he was being defensive, although it does read badly. I think he was saying you've failed if you make a song like that and someone like her doesn't like it - but she does, so they succeeded. It's awkwardly worded. 

Yea, I see this now. Terribly worded... Oh well. Slay Amy.

GhettoFabulous

Mark is so defensive over Gaga's work that's shows he cares a lot about ha which means they're an item :lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly:

Harry Kat

Some of you need to relax! Really? Where is the shade in these posts? Guys what the f*** ? You are searching for drama in every possible way :sweat:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived