Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé's Grammy 2017 Submissions

Thomas P

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

Lemonade deserves to win “Album of the Year", but I'll be equally happy to see David Bowie win.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
24 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I don't think LEMONADE will win album of the year.

What do you think will win? Curious as to what follows 1989, cause that was a God awful decision when you had Alabama Shakes and Kendrick Lamar in that category. Mess! 

Loyalty
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

They're like the only two that the award could go to. Like all the other albums (as amazing as they may be) have like a 1% chance each. 

That gives Adele a 48.5% chance, and Beyoncé a 48.5% chance.

True, they are the only two the award can go to but if Beyoncé is nominated in this category along side another Urban/R&B or hip hop act she won't win because they will end up with a spilt vote. Which is quite evident with this category at past Grammy events.

1 minute ago, KleinKnight said:

Every year Beyoncé loses the award to a white person, so I hope she wins this time.

I don't think that it necessarily has anything to do with a white person but it's the fact that she is against either people who have had the bigger years in music or she's is up against peers who are from the same genre field as her. 

GagaTheExplorer
29 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Lemonade deserves to win “Album of the Year", but I'll be equally happy to see David Bowie win.

the hardest thing for Bowie is getting the nomination

Thomas P
Just now, koonsisme said:

What do you think will win? Curious as to what follows 1989, cause that was a God awful decision when you had Alabama Shakes and Kendrick Lamar in that category. Mess! 

I didn't even hate 1989, but the albums it was nominated against deserved it SOOOOOOOO much more. Plus that night Taylor have a decent performance, where the rest of the nominees (Kendrick Especially) gave performances of their careers.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Lextyr97
17 minutes ago, boobtank said:

You mean you're deleting planet earth because the best album of the year won a grammy? :sis:

:laughga:

YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I didn't even hate 1989, but the albums it was nominated against deserved it SOOOOOOOO much more. Plus that night Taylor have a decent performance, where the rest of the nominees (Kendrick Especially) gave performances of their careers.

I agree. It's a solid album, but not really close to the level of some of her peers that night. Really annoyed me that it won (I was personally pulling for Alabama Shakes...that album is a masterpiece), but I guess I also find it a lot more legitimate than her previous Album of the Year win...

Thomas P
8 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

I agree. It's a solid album, but not really close to the level of some of her peers that night. Really annoyed me that it won (I was personally pulling for Alabama Shakes...that album is a masterpiece), but I guess I also find it a lot more legitimate than her previous Album of the Year win...

Don't get me started on that. I could write a 5 page essay about how she shouldn't have won that night.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

malazam

No Vocal Album submission?

Hold Up that Grammy belongs to you!

another shot before we kiss the other side

Fame IV

I don't know how can people consider Formation a better song than Perfect Illusion for example. On what criterias? Musical artistry, songwriting, voice? Seriously, the Grammys have become a shallow celebration of celebrity culture.

A Star is Born ⭐

MonsterPaws
38 minutes ago, Noah said:

LMAO! Have you seen this?

:ladyhaha:

EDIT: Don't come for me I love Demi but hunty noooooo.

malazam
18 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Guys....1989 deserved it

another shot before we kiss the other side

YeehawKylie
10 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Don't get me started on that. I could write a 5 page essay about how she shouldn't have won that night.

I'll go ahead and say (the obvious) that there's a pattern of T-Swift winning an Album of the Year Grammy every time Kanye is mean to her...:reductive:

Archived