💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé's Grammy 2017 Submissions

Thomas P

Featured Posts

monketsharona
29 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

They're like the only two that the award could go to. Like all the other albums (as amazing as they may be) have like a 1% chance each. 

That gives Adele a 48.5% chance, and Beyoncé a 48.5% chance.

I think David Bowie will get it

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
4 minutes ago, malazam said:

Guys....1989 deserved it

We're not saying it didn't deserve the nomination...but have you seriously heard any of the other albums nominated? Like 1989, they were in peak form for their respective genres, and were lyrically and thematically relevant to the times and insanely creative, in my opinion. 1989 deserved it's other Grammys, but Album of the Year belonged to Kendrick Lamar or Alabama Shakes easily. And I'm not putting down 1989 cause its a Pop Album, I just think it was overshadowed by some of its fellow nominees. 

malazam
Just now, koonsisme said:

We're not saying it didn't deserve the nomination...but have you seriously heard any of the other albums nominated? Like 1989, they were in peak form for their respective genres, and were lyrically and thematically relevant to the times and insanely creative, in my opinion. 1989 deserved it's other Grammys, but Album of the Year belonged to Kendrick Lamar or Alabama Shakes easily. And I'm not putting down 1989 cause its a Pop Album, I just think it was overshadowed by some of its fellow nominees. 

I loved Kendrick Lamar album and he deserved it too......but 1989 was a real GOOD POP record in years, she did a hell of an era, lyrically amazing.

I didn't hear Alabama Shakes album just two or three songs, their music is amazing.

I think that just to be noinated to AOTY is the biggest honor, all of the nominees deserve the award.

#JusticeForBTW #JusticeForEMOTION

another shot before we kiss the other side

malazam
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think David Bowie will get it

There's no doubt about that. :classy:

YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, malazam said:

I loved Kendrick Lamar album and he deserved it too......but 1989 was a real GOOD POP record in years, she did a hell of an era, lyrically amazing.

I didn't hear Alabama Shakes album just two or three songs, their music is amazing.

I think that just to be noinated to AOTY is the biggest honor, all of the nominees deserve the award.

#JusticeForBTW #JusticeForEMOTION

That's fair. And poor Emotion! Everyone talks about how 1989 was pop perfection but never really mention Emotion, which is at the VERY LEAST pop perfection. That album deserved Grammys too. 

malazam
1 minute ago, koonsisme said:

That's fair. And poor Emotion! Everyone talks about how 1989 was pop perfection but never really mention Emotion, which is at the VERY LEAST pop perfection. That album deserved Grammys too. 

I sill can't believe Run Away With Me didn't top the charts :giveup:

Dorothy Gale

I feel like Gaga should take this route and submit in as many categories as possible for Joanne, submit in country categories, rock categories and pop categories. 

Loyalty

25 - Adele (Pop)
Blackstar - David Bowie (Rock/alternative)
Lemonade - Beyoncé (R&B/Hiphop)
Life of Pablo- Kanye West (R&B/Hiphop)
Moon shaped pool - Radiohead (Rock)

- My prediction as I have predicted for past Grammys stands: 

David Bowie may actually have more votes than Radiohead due to his death but they will battle it out between the rock fields which therefore singles them out to winner the award. 

- Lemonade one of the favourites this year (mine also) will battle it out  with Kanye West for the votes of the R&B fields but she will have a slight edge on him gaining a few country votes. 

- But Adele wins the award due to support from The Pop, classical and American roots fields.

1989 - Taylor (pop)
Beauty behind madness - The Weeknd (R&B/Hiphop)
Sound and colour - Alabama Shakes (Rock)
To pimp a butterfly - Kendrick Lamar (R&B/Hiphop)
Traveller - Christopher Stapleton (Country)

- The weeknd and Kendrick lamar split votes. 

- Alabama shakes and Christopher stapelton don't have enough stardom to rack in enough Grammy votes.

- Taylor swift takes full pop support and some country suppport also

BEYONCÉ - Beyoncé (R&B/pop)
GIRL - Pharell Williams (R&B/Pop)
In the lonely hour - Sam Smith (Pop/R&B)
The morning phase - Beck (Rock)
X - Ed Sheehan (Pop/R&B)

- All the albums are splitting between R&B/pop which gives the Rock field a complete advantage to win.

Good kid mad city - Kendrick Lamar 
(R&B/Hiphop)
Random Access memories - Daft punk (Dance/pop)
Red - Taylor Swift (Country)
The blessed unrest - Sarah Borealis (Pop)
The Heist - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis (R&B/Hiphop)

- If pop fans vote for pop acts, and R&B/hip-hop fans vote for R&B/hip-hop acts, the R&B/hip-hop vote gets split between Kendrick and Macklemore. 

- Sarah Borelis isn't popular enough to win. 

- Taylor Swift and Daft Punk the top two favourites to win but daft punk wins due to success of Get lucky. 

Considering that Gaga is not there, she deserves to win all of them. :giggle: I'm not the biggest fan of Lemonade but it is infinitely better than the overrated mess of an album that is 25. :giggle:

it wasn't laaaahv

hausofgay

O

V

E

R

R

A

T

E

D

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Delusional Aura
2 hours ago, Thomas P said:

I'm guessing everything except Don't Hirt Yourself will get nominated.

So 11 nominations.

Then I think she'll win everything  except for Song of the year and Best pop solo performance.

So 9 wins.

Just wishful thinking.

She may not win record of the year as well. . . Hello from adele may be given it. 

2 hours ago, Thomas P said:

They're like the only two that the award could go to. Like all the other albums (as amazing as they may be) have like a 1% chance each. 

That gives Adele a 48.5% chance, and Beyoncé a 48.5% chance.

Everyone said that BEYONCE (album) had 100% chances on winning AOTY at Grammys 2015.

Don't put too much hope on this .  

Lmao she literally submits to Grammys as every artist do and people in here still come in to hate on her. Pathetic and bothered.

Anyway idk why people are saying Don't Hurt Yourself isn't a rock song. By it's very nature, it is. If that was a Jack White solo song, or a song by some random band, no one would question that. Yeah it's kind of gimmicky because that's not her genre at all, but that doesn't negate what the song is once removed from the context of the artist and album. 

Archived