💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone else find Joanne underwheling?

PeterPan

Featured Posts

Is it just me but after 3 years since ARTPOP did anyone expect something better?  When I heard Perfect Illusion I felt it would be great but when released and I heard the rest of the tracks I felt dissapointed.  Anyone else feel the same?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I felt ecstatic. Joanne's an album unlike any other that Gaga has ever created, and it combines a whole bunch of genres that I didn't even know I liked. 

Just out of curiosity, what were you expecting it to sound like?

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Sia Daily

I am glad it's doing well and the straights love it BUT

it is a good album, I like most of the songs, but I don't find myself rushing to play it, and I really do not like John Wayne at all. I hate the intro, I hate the chorus.

And I cannot stand the Angel Down worktape

59 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I felt ecstatic. Joanne's an album unlike any other that Gaga has ever created, and it combines a whole bunch of genres that I didn't even know I liked. 

Just out of curiosity, what were you expecting it to sound like?

I'm not sure.  I guess more upbeat tracks.  This is the first Gaga album that has not played non stopin my car.  When I bought BTW and AP, I played those on repeat for weeks

KURUSHITOVSKA

Better? You'd say "more of my taste" but not "better". The quality in this album is great and way above ARTPOP

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

melodichard
1 minute ago, Sia Daily said:

I am glad it's doing well and the straights love it BUT

it is a good album, I like most of the songs, but I don't find myself rushing to play it, and I really do not like John Wayne at all. I hate the intro, I hate the chorus.

And I cannot stand the Angel Down worktape

John Wayne is flawless :nails:

59 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Better? You'd say "more of my taste" but not "better". The quality in this album is great and way above ARTPOP

May be the case but I find ARTPOP way more addicting lol.

Archived