šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Gaga still think this way?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

But then it would be a bad thing to think that way. You contradict yourselfĀ :lolga:

Your comment did not make any sense to me.. try explaining more about how its a bad thing to think this way and how I contradicted myself.

MonsterOfSpain

Actually my friend send my an Instagram post of this quote the other day, saying thatĀ she loved it

MonsterOfSpain
3 minutes ago, Fay said:

Your comment did not make any sense to me.. try explaining more about how its a bad thing to think this way and how I contradicted myself.

You saidĀ it's a good thing she thinks that way then said following your career is stupid and doesn't make you happy

1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

You saidĀ it's a good thing she thinks that way then said following your career is stupid and doesn't make you happy

Oh it was a stupid mistake, I did not read the full quote and thought she said the opposite of what the quote said.

highlikegaga

I think this is one of Gaga's best quotes and it's true for so many reasons.

If you want something to be great you have to give 101% of yourself.

So she chooses to give her ART 101% and it's always good. (don't come at me for ARTPOP)

And if she chooses to give her man 101% in the end of the day he might leave her (perfect illusion describes it the best for me) or cheat or tell her that she's not good enough or whatever.

So I'm, as an artist, fully support her decision to go after her career.

Anyone can go and find a man, but not anyone can write global smash hit under 10 minutes.

Love is an illusion. The real love is family and passion for doing what makes you special and happy.

Ā 

I never liked this quote because it kind of implies that you can't have both a career and love. Life is about balance, you don't have to choose between one or the other. This sounds like it was written from a bitter place.

Archived