Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
new music

The Chainsmokers drops Setting Fires (feat. XYLØ) and Collage EP


FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Why promoting Gaga detractors here?? There's ATRL for that :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace

The Gp overrate them and they overrate themselves 

All We Know and Don't Let Me Down are ok tracks , nothing special though and their other songs are on the verge of mediocre.

It's sad that a song like Closer is the number 1 song in the US for the past 11-weeks aka best performing single of 2016 chart wise. Do people not bother to support talented individuals, Meh wtv.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shipper

I want to hear it but not give them the views so I googled it.

It sounds like all the other songs out before with the tropical beats and that rihanna voice. I wouldn't even know it's their song if I hear it. This reminds me why I dont listen to radio anymore because you dont get to chose what to hear. 

It's a meh music just like Closer so who knows, basics will probably love it.  Just ignore it and it will die on its own. 

🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶
Link to post
Share on other sites

GhettoFabulous

Loving ChainsmokersDaily wonder what happened to gagadaily

Spoiler

For like the 500th time I Listen to SINGERS ARTIST not abelton loop axe smeliing ***boys

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

August Blue

I cant like them or their "work" after everything they said :emma: 

they called halsey a bald bitch and said PI sucks , not to mention the middle finger when they went back to #1 on Itunes :emma: 

I hate them and I hope they flop :emma: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

River

OMG you are like the best troll ever :applause::toofunny:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just streamed it :gaycat:, i'm shook. Lol, girls you're so tragic. who cares, this people are all rich as ****, the industry exploits as to no end, if you want to listen you're not betraying gaga wtf. Who cares really

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/5/2016 at 11:44 AM, Phoenix said:

5 songs EP? Makes sense

are you thinking LP? because a EP can def be 5 tracks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...