💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Doctor Strange

Logan

Featured Posts

tumblr_inline_og3h3qahFM1uywjhr_540.jpg

Dr. Stephen Strange's (Benedict Cumberbatch) life changes after a car accident robs him of the use of his hands. When traditional medicine fails him, he looks for healing, and hope, in a mysterious enclave. He quickly learns that the enclave is at the front line of a battle against unseen dark forces bent on destroying reality. Before long, Strange is forced to choose between his life of fortune and status or leave it all behind to defend the world as the most powerful sorcerer in existence.

Trailer: 

TDITgWZ.png                       

Luke78619

Supposed to be seeing this in two hours but my ride and left already :cryga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Neight Shayde

Really loved the movie, though there were some scenes that felt rushed. I wanted them to explain/use more things like the relics, etc.

Great movie. The story is very standard but the acting is pretty good and the visuals are some of the best you'll ever see.

RAMROD

This film is another example why Marvel is great tbh!

Also that self thinking cape is cute! 

Welcoming Strange to MCU, and to Avengers!

Only one more stone left now, question iswhich film will it revealed?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

This film is another example why Marvel is great tbh!

Also that self thinking cape is cute! 

Welcoming Strange to MCU, and to Avengers!

Haven't seen it yet, but I will be tonight. Do you think he will make a good fit for the Avengers? In the comics he's the Sorcerer Supreme so it seems like he would be on a way higher level than the Avengers. 

RAMROD
Just now, Logan said:

Haven't seen it yet, but I will be tonight. Do you think he will make a good fit for the Avengers? In the comics he's the Sorcerer Supreme so it seems like he would be an a way higher level than the Avengers. 

Indeed, he is the strongest one of all now, except maybe to Vision and Thor 🤔

IMHO he might not be officially in the team but he will help once Infinity War starts

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AlexanderMagno

I liked it for the funny parts.

I'm not very into super-hero movies, and Doctor Strange is a super-hero movie. Just because it's more mystic and has amazing actors and its mythology is a bit different, more dreamy, doesn't mean it's not a super-hero movie like every other. It is, don't think otherwise.

But, like I said, amazing cast, Tilda Swinton and Benedict Cumberbatch are incredible. The visuals are very decent and I loved the comedy moments in this one.

Great movie, while not blowing your mind plot wise, I can definitely say that this adaptation, with a few minor gripes, is exactly what it should be, they could have almost not been more faithful to the source material, it's executed remarkably well and seemingly effortlessly. And it has some seriously creative action sequences, and I loved the absolutely ridiculous visuals, tone and courage. And the cast.

If you can go to see it in IMAX do it! Best not-animated 3D movie since Avatar for me.

Also, Cumberbatch looked amazing in that awesome costume, dude looks baller.

Nice it's getting good reviews, well deserved.

Though it's bumming me out how Marvel can make freaking Dr strange and Ant-man work yet WB/DC can't even ****ing nail my boy Superman.

Okay so I just watched it, and it was amazing. However, I had a panic attack and passed out like 20 minutes in due to the surgery stuff, which was super scary to me because that's never happened before :sweat: so I missed a few things in the beginning. 

As a huge fan of Scarlet Witch, I think the two would be perfect together. I would totally love if he taught her a few things about the mystic arts. 

Archived