💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Porcelain Black

Squidward T

Featured Posts

natelikescats

Might be "hit after hit" to her ears but it's flop after flop to everyone else's.

Can't wait for this b---h to be dropped.

Tbh, RedOne only works well with Gaga. End of. :nails:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be "hit after hit" to her ears but it's flop after flop to everyone else's.

You haven't even heard it. Get out of here with that negativity...

tumblr_lm573n5Bmx1qa38qko1_500.gif

natelikescats

Also agree with the "flop after flop" :yes:

tylerjudas

You haven't even heard it. Get out of here with that negativity...

I don't have to hear it to know that it's going to flop. Look at TIWRARLL and NN. She's never going to do well.

JaysAMess

"Hit after hit after hit"

Not sure if serious or...

tumblr_ljq8gmVVzy1qgf5wso1_500.gif

Tbh, RedOne only works well with Gaga. End of. :nails:

His tracks on Nicki's album are pretty flawless tbh.

natelikescats

"Hit after hit after hit"

Not sure if serious or...

tumblr_ljq8gmVVzy1qgf5wso1_500.gif

His tracks on Nicki's album are pretty flawless tbh.

Oh god yes! Totally forgot about that.

WHIP IT. :legend:

Oh my God get out.

I don't have to hear it to know that it's going to flop. Look at TIWRARLL and NN. She's never going to do well.

Okay whatever have fun staring at the charts lol. Naughty Naughty got in Top 200 w/o an ounce of promo outside of a single tweet, so... If she would have actually made a music video + radio release + TV promo, it would have done decently.

Be Respectful

Do not insult or bully others. Do not flamebait or make any comments that are prejudiced, racist, s-xist, homophobic, etc. in nature. Do not post other members' private information.

Warning: 1 to 4 points

Flamebait

Flamebait posts are not allowed (under the Be Respectful rule above) because they are likely to start a fight. Here are the basic rules around flamebait:

• You cannot make offensive comments about an artist that have no point other than to insult. Posting "Bruce Springsteen is a big pile of ****" is warnable. But posting "Bjork is crazy" is not warnable because it's not really offensive. Funny images or animations involving artists are not warnable unless they are clearly offensive.
  • You can make a harsh comment about an artist that has a point, even if some fans might consider it insulting. Example: "I can't stand her! I especially hate her latest release. The vocals suck because they are auto-tuned to death!" is not warnable, because it's expressing personal opinions to make a point.
  • You cannot disrespect artists in threads that are dedicated to fans of an artist. You can't go into a thread dedicated to Cher just to talk about how much you don't like Cher. You can't go into a vegetarian thread and start talking about how much you love meat. Lady Gaga does not have a dedicated thread here, but the entire site is dedicated to her, so you can't be a member here just to talk about how much you don't like Lady Gaga.
  • You cannot insult fans of any artist.

Shadow

Be Respectful

Do not insult or bully others. Do not flamebait or make any comments that are prejudiced, racist, s-xist, homophobic, etc. in nature. Do not post other members' private information.

Warning: 1 to 4 points

Flamebait

Flamebait posts are not allowed (under the Be Respectful rule above) because they are likely to start a fight. Here are the basic rules around flamebait:

• You cannot make offensive comments about an artist that have no point other than to insult. Posting "Bruce Springsteen is a big pile of ****" is warnable. But posting "Bjork is crazy" is not warnable because it's not really offensive. Funny images or animations involving artists are not warnable unless they are clearly offensive.
  • You can make a harsh comment about an artist that has a point, even if some fans might consider it insulting. Example: "I can't stand her! I especially hate her latest release. The vocals suck because they are auto-tuned to death!" is not warnable, because it's expressing personal opinions to make a point.
  • You cannot disrespect artists in threads that are dedicated to fans of an artist. You can't go into a thread dedicated to Cher just to talk about how much you don't like Cher. You can't go into a vegetarian thread and start talking about how much you love meat. Lady Gaga does not have a dedicated thread here, but the entire site is dedicated to her, so you can't be a member here just to talk about how much you don't like Lady Gaga.
  • You cannot insult fans of any artist.

This. Stay the **** out of this thread if you're going to talk **** about Porcelain. It's against the rules.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

JaysAMess

This. Stay the **** out of this thread if you're going to talk **** about Porcelain. It's against the rules.

Rude.

PORCELAIN †@PorcelainBlack

I can not fukin WAIT FOR THIS RECORD TO COME OUT. SOOOOO GOOD @RedOne_Official killing it. Slayed. I'n the bag. DOPE

PORCELAIN †@PorcelainBlack

This long journey is finally Coming 2 the end. The light at the end of the tunnel is blinding. My ears are ringing. My heart is pounding

She seems a lot happier than she was yesterday :nails:

She went about it the wrong way, having a childish tantrum, but clearly she just needed to let her anger out. At least everything worked out for her in the end.

Shadow

Rude.

I'm sorry for being rude. I've been stressed today and have been in a bad mood, but it was wrong of me to let my anger out. I'm only human as everyone else.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Mills locked this topic

Archived