Porcelain Black

Squidward T

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1vRIP.gif

1vRIP.gif

I recommend you actually try reading the rules, especially the one about being respectful and flamebait. Thanks! :)

lol @ you reporting the second one which wasn't flamebait.

Squidward T

I wish People would read board rules before posting :roll:

Squidward T

And I wish some people would get their own thoughts instead of echoing someone else's. I've read the rules kthx.

Lol, you obviously didn't

DirtyLittleMonster

And I wish some people would get their own thoughts instead of echoing someone else's. I've read the rules kthx.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSYLFz48_s4&feature=player_embedded

Porcelain said that she loves Gaga and likes her music. She just doesn't like how some of the monsters (you especially) flamebait and troll. What you said to her Cherry was one million miles more offensive than anything PB has ever said.

Did Porcelain tell anyone to go kill themselves?

Did she say nasty things to you?

Don't make her problems (if she has any) your problems?

We're defending her because we're sick of the stick she gets. She made one joke about her age and that Gaga stole her hairstyle and that's it.

We may not know what each other looks like but without a doubt, I'm a much nicer and kinder person than you will ever be. You're full of hate and you could use some love, happiness and respect for others.

GagaObsession

:huh:

I love how in the first quote she is saying to not judge people and then totally contradicting herself in the second one.

She needs to sit down for a bit I think.

Neither did you since you're off topic.

Can you go before you dig yourself into a deeper hole?

DirtyLittleMonster

Cherry pie, why don't you just watch the video I link'd and you'll see that Porcelain likes Gaga and loves her music. And that she only hates troll/flame-baiting monsters.

She's not generalising us but acknowledging that some of her fans are also Monsters and not all of us (just you and your flop friends) are evil haters

Can you go before you dig yourself into a deeper hole?

He's dug himself into a bottomless pit

Shadow

Please stop.

Flamebait

Flamebait posts are not allowed (under the Be Respectful rule above) because they are likely to start a fight. Here are the basic rules around flamebait:

You cannot make offensive comments about an artist that have no point other than to insult. Posting "Bruce Springsteen is a big pile of ****" is warnable. But posting "Bjork is crazy" is not warnable because it's not really offensive. Funny images or animations involving artists are not warnable unless they are clearly offensive.

You can make a harsh comment about an artist that has a point, even if some fans might consider it insulting. Example: "I can't stand her! I especially hate her latest release. The vocals suck because they are auto-tuned to death!" is not warnable, because it's expressing personal opinions to make a point.

You cannot disrespect artists in threads that are dedicated to fans of an artist. You can't go into a thread dedicated to Cher just to talk about how much you don't like Cher. You can't go into a vegetarian thread and start talking about how much you love meat. Lady Gaga does not have a dedicated thread here, but the entire site is dedicated to her, so you can't be a member here just to talk about how much you don't like Lady Gaga.

You cannot insult fans of any artist.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

OOOOOO I just realized this was 'Kisses Lose Their Charm'

At least. An early version of it

• Mills locked this topic

Archived