💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga don't neglect choreo.

SamJ

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Okay I admit. Beyonce is a very strong dancer but, I would rather watch Gaga dance, Beyonce just makes me cringe she needs to tone down sometimes, just my opinion, and taste.

im sorry but you just said you have a dance background but you're saying you don't like beyonce cus she needs to "tone it down"

I'm sorry but I don't think you have a rational reason for your hatred for her

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil
13 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

That's pretty much half the album though...:duck:

I realized that after that it's totes possible

www.instagram.com/theduella666

She looks awkward while dancing :emma: I wouldn't mind if she ditched it

The night sky tells all

Emigrante
44 minutes ago, Benji said:

Have you watched a performance with just one camera angle? Gaga isn't a strong dancer, she's okay. Most of the choreography she does is very simple or if it's complicated, it'll be edited.

I mean...

Bare in mind the Born This Way Ball was the heaviest tour for choreo :emma:

That's a tour, she always gets lazier during tours. But her performances at live shows are always good. And I'm telling this as a dancer too. She always dances with grace. She's not the first one out there. Obviously Beyonce or I don't know Shakira? are better ones but she's still good. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

duke99unc01

Whatever natural ability she lacks in terms of dancing, she more than makes up for in energy and infectious enthusiasm. Combined with her amazing vocal talent, she's certainly one of the best live performers in any genre of music. Choreography (even if it looks a bit awkward) is always just a bonus for me.

TheKillerQueen

She is a VERY strong dancer! How could you people say otherwise? She started out as a dancer, sometimes during the tours it gets a lil lazy looking but that's only cause she is exhausted from performing so many shows. 

On topic, I agree. I hope she doesn't ditch choreography for Joanne. Half the songs don't fit with dancing but she better atleast with Diamond heart, AYO, John Wayne,  Perfect Illusion and Grigio Girls! 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Luckystef8

You know I always say this GAGA is a singer and dancer, she is the only one out there that does it. Beyonce is a singer AND a dancer, incase you didn't realized, Beyonce has dance breaks, she doesn't sing and dance at the same time and if she does, she lip sings (formation at the tour). Gaga is really the only artist out there that sings and dances at the same time. I am picturing choreo for Diamond Heart, A-YO and John Wayne (which we already have choreo for but i'm expecting more), Dancin' in circles, and maybe perfect illusion. 

freebit

I never knew I missed her dancing until she finally threw her guitar aside during John Wayne and gave me life. :giveup: You could actually hear the crowd go wild when that happened. 

I think she should stick to simple, more instinctive moves (if that makes any sense). The beginning of A-Yo with her hip movements was good. She was lively and cute AF. Whereas her floor routine was a bit much and unnecessary though, lol. 

SilkSpectre0
6 hours ago, Emigrante said:

That's a tour, she always gets lazier during tours. But her performances at live shows are always good. And I'm telling this as a dancer too. She always dances with grace. She's not the first one out there. Obviously Beyonce or I don't know Shakira? are better ones but she's still good. 

I dont think we should judge her dancing capabilities on btwb either. We don't know when her body pain started 

Swan Heart

She's not a professional dancer, obviously.. but she works really hard. And she's a very charismatic and energetic performer, she pulls it off. Even the guy who did her concert in my country back at the Born This Way Ball days said that "she was like fire" the whole time, even in rehearsels.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

GhettoFabulous
11 hours ago, UK Monster said:

It would fit on quite a few songs.

Exactly Diamond heart can and will have choreo those saying she's better with just the music probably enjoyed the PI + MR era us little choreo's need some choreography. Guys You and I plus MTN has choreography so Joanne does fit choreography 

GhettoFabulous
5 hours ago, Luckystef8 said:

You know I always say this GAGA is a singer and dancer, she is the only one out there that does it. Beyonce is a singer AND a dancer, incase you didn't realized, Beyonce has dance breaks, she doesn't sing and dance at the same time and if she does, she lip sings (formation at the tour). Gaga is really the only artist out there that sings and dances at the same time. I am picturing choreo for Diamond Heart, A-YO and John Wayne (which we already have choreo for but i'm expecting more), Dancin' in circles, and maybe perfect illusion. 

Marry me!:whitney: You  read my mind 

GhettoFabulous
5 hours ago, TheKillerQueen said:

She is a VERY strong dancer! How could you people say otherwise? She started out as a dancer, sometimes during the tours it gets a lil lazy looking but that's only cause she is exhausted from performing so many shows. 

On topic, I agree. I hope she doesn't ditch choreography for Joanne. Half the songs don't fit with dancing but she better atleast with Diamond heart, AYO, John Wayne,  Perfect Illusion and Grigio Girls! 

How will she dance to Grigio girls I'm not being negative just asking really :sharon::oprah:like 

large.gif

Jalapeño Pinot Grigio girls

lady_gaga_dancing_you_and_i_gif_by_dnomy

Pour your heart out 

411.gif

It's a fired up world ooh ooh 

I agree with DH and the others having choreo just curious about Grigio girls:oprah::whitney:

Archived