Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The real Scáthach is NOT Alexandra Daddario

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I know Alexandra Daddorio was added on Imdb as the real Scáthach, but the  whole credit of episode 7 has been added and the credit for Scáthach has been deleted. And the credit has been deleted on the actress page too. 

No actress is credited for this character which means it was probably only a random understudy ! 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5915294/?ref_=ttep_ep7

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Red said:

So is it not Taissa too? :( 

Probably not I'm pretty sure we can see her in episode 9 teaser, and she seems to play a hiker

LilARTPOP

Isn't there like 2 episodes left? What the hell AHS. 

Who is she

Ask Jesus Christ who the 5 star chick is

A friend of mine told me (really convinced) that they had confirmed that Gaga was playing the real Scachath too

ALGAYDO
4 minutes ago, Clip said:

A friend of mine told me (really convinced) that they had confirmed that Gaga was playing the real Scachath too

But like, how would that even work? she would look exactly the same as her reenactment actress... wouldn't Shelby and Matt have noticed?  :duck:

There was a stunt actress that posted on twitter or insta that she's playing a character that related to Gaga, if I'm not wrong..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Spoiler

I think Taissa is getting burned. We can see somebody burning in the teaser and imdb or whatever it's called lists her as a burned body :emma:

it wasn't laaaahv

duke99unc01
12 minutes ago, LilARTPOP said:

Isn't there like 2 episodes left? What the hell AHS. 

ikr?! this season has been such a roller coaster of thrills and I'm not ready to get off yet. Seems like so much left to do with so little time... :(

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

off topic do i bother watching this season

It's definitely worth it right now. Doubt that will change in the next two episodes.

Purr more, hiss less.

22 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

But like, how would that even work? she would look exactly the same as her reenactment actress... wouldn't Shelby and Matt have noticed?  :duck:

I doubt it will happen, but they could use a very different makeup and clothing that still looks witch -ish

Archived