💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Worst Pop Album Covers

Rockets

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstacy
On 11/4/2016 at 11:25 PM, Bette Davis said:

I can totally understand why people would disagree with me and love them :) For me I just felt like the could've done so much better, which is why I was disappointed with them.

I think some of  the single covers that Beyoncé and Taylor did were so much better and stronger than the album covers and would have been better choices.

For example, I think both of these would have been way more powerful as covers for Lemonade:

Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Hold_Up.png

Beyonce_-_Formation.png

I don't think this is the official New Romantics cover, but this would've been a much better 1989 cover imo:

taylor-swift-new-romantics.jpg

Now that you bring it up, "Hold Up" and "Formation" covers are way more rad compared to Lemonade's and I agree can't say the same for Taylor though

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola
On 4/11/2016 at 2:03 AM, M D N A said:

He's Måns Zelmerlöw :classy:

mans-zelmerlow-8.gif

more like "man, let's get low" :classy:

Spoiler

I was low key hoping you would say it's you so we could meet and have extra marital sex

Spoiler

:classy:

LIFE IS GOOD

On 3. 11. 2016 at 4:02 PM, Mason Fox said:

This album ended careers tho:golfclap:

How? I didnt even know she had an album called Piece by Piece nor had I heard any of the singles :toofunny:

Bellatrix
11 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

more like "man, let's get low" :classy:

Hide contents

I was low key hoping you would say it's you so we could meet and have extra marital sex

Hide contents

:classy:

That's my wish too :classy:

Mason Fox
On 11/7/2016 at 4:01 AM, Patella said:

How? I didnt even know she had an album called Piece by Piece nor had I heard any of the singles :toofunny:

hunny it had a top ten hit on the BB Hot 100 & a viral performance seen by over 100 million. something the joanne era has yet to achieve

2 hours ago, Mason Fox said:

hunny it had a top ten hit on the BB Hot 100 & a viral performance seen by over 100 million. something the joanne era has yet to achieve

A top ten hit and a viral performance does not end anybodys career... When someone has a multiplatinum album with more than one top 10 songs that block someone else to achieve it thats a career ending album.

StrawberryBlond
On 04/11/2016 at 9:10 AM, LostSpark said:

when_the_sun_goes_down___selena_gomez_by

I remember someone once said: "Why is she wearing a necklace on her head?" in response to this cover. I don't know if you think it's bad for the same reasons but for me, I think its biggest crime is the fact that the cover is completely deceiving, as the music it contains could not be more different from the imagery it's using to sell it. I know this because I remember my mum came back from Asda once saying that she'd seen this album for sale but thought she'd ask me first before considering buying it because I know everyone in music. I asked her to say who it was and she said: "There was this girl in this sort of 30's outfit, all Great Gatsby like and she was called Selena something..." And I was just like: "Mum, that album cover leads you on. She's a teenybopper popstar from the Disney corporation. Her music is nothing like what the cover makes you think it is." Back in the day, I'm sure my mum would've just bought that blindly without thinking because she loves that retro sound and would've had to sheepishly return it. Because there are still people today who buy albums without previewing them first, I believe that a cover should give you an honest portrayal of what kind of music it contains. Honestly, I'm surprised Selena hasn't been sued for false advertising.

LostSpark
19 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I remember someone once said: "Why is she wearing a necklace on her head?" in response to this cover. I don't know if you think it's bad for the same reasons but for me, I think its biggest crime is the fact that the cover is completely deceiving, as the music it contains could not be more different from the imagery it's using to sell it. I know this because I remember my mum came back from Asda once saying that she'd seen this album for sale but thought she'd ask me first before considering buying it because I know everyone in music. I asked her to say who it was and she said: "There was this girl in this sort of 30's outfit, all Great Gatsby like and she was called Selena something..." And I was just like: "Mum, that album cover leads you on. She's a teenybopper popstar from the Disney corporation. Her music is nothing like what the cover makes you think it is." Back in the day, I'm sure my mum would've just bought that blindly without thinking because she loves that retro sound and would've had to sheepishly return it. Because there are still people today who buy albums without previewing them first, I believe that a cover should give you an honest portrayal of what kind of music it contains. Honestly, I'm surprised Selena hasn't been sued for false advertising.

Completely agree with you. And besides, I can't relate to the colors. They're kinda drab.

avalon x
On 11/7/2016 at 3:38 AM, Mary Jane Wayne said:

Britney_Spears_-_Glory_(Official_Album_CBritney as hell.

Corrected for you, hunty. :classy:

Spoiler

I don't mind it tho. :air: BJ was worse.

FinnishGypsy

I'm a huge fan of Britney, but the single cover for 2015's "Pretty Girls" was more immature than anything she'd ever released back when she was a teenager.

Britney_Spears_-_Pretty_Girls_(Official_

Archived