Featured Posts

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
superbrams
21 hours ago, LORD GAGA said:

The_life_of_pablo_alternate.jpg

Ā 

Nothing is worse from a design standpoint and overall look. It tries too hard to be alternative that it just looks like a try-hard mess.

really liked this one thoĀ 

gagaisitalian
18 hours ago, Thomas P said:

ROT!!! ROT!!! ROT!! This is a sin greater than that of a man laying with another man!!

giphy.gif

This is her best album cover, so I condem you for speakingĀ ill of it.

Well, I will give it to you that it's Gaga's best. But that's not saying much.Ā :poot:

In all seriousness, Gaga is one of my favorite artists but her cover art always sucks lol. And Joanne is just too........nothing for me. Like it's literally too basic and doesn't get the album's message or point across at all.

Bette Davis
13 hours ago, Aussie said:

I get it :)Ā I don't always agree with people's tastes either. Speaking of Madonna, as an example, while i liked the cover of 'Ray of Light' (and i think it represents the title track nicely) i felt that it didn't speak for the whole album. Most of the tracks felt very 'cool' and even 'cold' but not in a bad way, just in a futuristic/dramatic type of sense. This was shown much better from the actual music videos for 'Frozen', 'The Power of Goodbye', 'Nothing Really Matters' etc - the blue hues, icy tones and a mostly brunette Madonna. Yet the actual cover for the album had light, blonde hair and it never felt to me that it got the essence of the majority of the album.

Of course, after all these years of this being one of my top 3 albums of all time, i love the cover now :)

Ray_of_Light_Madonna.png

Ive always adored that cover and albumĀ :wub: Ā It's funny how people interpret things so differently. For me I always thought that the cover fit the music well, but now that you say it I can see your point especially when I think back to the music videos. I am glad that she chose this cover though. I think it's ethereal enough for the overall vibe of the album.Ā 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Bette Davis
6 hours ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

For me, Purpose and Rebel Heart are tragic, everything else is fine. I love the Lemonade and 1989 covers especially.

I can totally understand why people would disagree with me and love themĀ :) For me I just felt like the could've done so much better, which is why I was disappointed with them.

I think some of Ā the single covers that BeyoncĆ© and Taylor did were so much better and stronger than the album covers and would have been better choices.

For example, I think both of these would have been way more powerful as covers for Lemonade:

Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Hold_Up.png

Beyonce_-_Formation.png

I don't think this is the official New Romantics cover, but this would've been a much better 1989 cover imo:

taylor-swift-new-romantics.jpg

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Thomas P
1 hour ago, Rivington Rebel said:

20130812-pictures-madonna-mdna-tour-diff

Why oh why?

(Sorry if this has already been posted)

I love that cover!Ā :giveup:

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Anderson123
On 3/11/2016 at 6:58 AM, Rockets said:

Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment. I like Adam but this is just noĀ :toofunny:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Adam_Lambert_-_For_Your_Entertainment_-_

Ā 

Ahh, Adam's debut album. It's actually one of the few albums I can listen to from start to finish and enjoy it. I remember watching his audition and got hooked on his voice. It was actually the first American Idol season I watched so it was amazing to see him perform week after week. The album cover is obviously a reference to 80's science-fiction films and it's supposed to look like that. I remember being a little embarrassed about it because my dad also wanted to listen to his debut album after seeing him on Idol, but it's a great album nonetheless. The cover has grown on me and it's just so cool.

I honestly think it looks better than the mess that was Trespassing. They kind of went with a "Lets test what we learned at our photoshop classes" feel on it.

Bellatrix
8 hours ago, Tommi said:

So i guess he has naked videos/photos? TY sis

There are some at least :)Ā 

Archived