💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga Praised By The Media & Rock Fans.

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

HolyDelRey

Even if you don't like her music or her style, it's time for you to admit that Gaga is a highly accomplished musician—who understands theory, can play multiple instruments, and has the training to control her incredible voice. - Esquire Magazine

7a902cd0323b7fc5f137befd0ec490a7.gif

Every so often Lady Gaga reminds us just how dang talented she really is. Like the time she sang the hell out of the Sound of Music at the Academy Awards. Or the time she sang the hell out of the National Anthem at the Super Bowl. Or that other time where she delivered an emotionally charged rendition of “Till it Happens to You” surrounded by victims of sexual assault.

Gaga’s latest jaw-dropping performance came Monday during an appearance on the Howard Stern Show. After Stern mentioned that she was once in a Led Zeppelin cover band, Gaga burst into an impromptu a capella of Led Zeppelin’s “Black Dog”. - Consequence Of Sound (the article went wiral with over 20.000 shares)

If you've ever doubted Lady Gaga's abilities, this will set you straight. - Mashable

Lady Gaga is an incredibly talented vocalist. This has never really been in dispute, but sometimes it needs to be driven home, given how often people love to undermine female pop stars. Sorry haters, Joanne is a great album — particularly if you listen to it with a completely open mind. - Uproxx

FEW COMMENTS FROM THE GP ON FACEBOOK !

1. Haters gotta hate, but like it or not she's an amazing, actual "musician", unlike most pop stars you hear on the radio today. Well versed in musical theory, she writes her own AND others' music, as well as plays multiple instruments. She may not exactly be your cup of tea, but you can't deny that she's a wealth of musical talent.

2.Come on people you dont have to like her music or style..but you cannot say she can't sing..I personally love her..but to each as own..she has an amazing voice

3.Is it easier for a female artist to sing Zeppelin? Yes, I agree it is. But she's a great talent. You don't have to like her music to recognize that. She can do anything, and she has.

4.Well, no doubts she knows how to sing. Thumbs up for that small cover, she's moving in the correct path to conquer the NFL fans. I think she should sing more rock songs.

5.Yep she can sing. You gotta be able to sing when u belt out Led Zeppelin black dog. Respect.

6.Gaga is going in the wrong direction with this current passion for retro 70s rock .. Broadway is her natural oeuvre .. a glam rock musical .. now that I could see her doing.

7.Another reason I love this girl. Still not Robert Plant but she def does the song justice.

8. Holy ****! She can sing the hell out of anything. She has a great voice and musicality. Duh!!

9.She has some pipes, but she needs to stop making overproduced generic sounding albums and find her true voice which is in there somewhere..

10.This woman has an incredible voice....she doesn't need all the extra bullshit that comes with her!!! Stupid outfits..etc.

The short video, of her covering the song has already 1.6M views on YOUTUBE, and 500,000 views on facebook!

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

the acclaim

we did it kids

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

The Master

Finally :whitney: She deserves all the praise she gets, and sometimes she doesn't get some from this fan base. and that video omg :giveup:

malazam

winning the straights again

winnin the rock fans again

kinda winning the media again

winning the GP by parts one sequin at a time

another shot before we kiss the other side

djBuffoon
30 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

9.She has some pipes, but she needs to stop making overproduced generic sounding albums and find her true voice which is in there somewhere..

10.This woman has an incredible voice....she doesn't need all the extra bullshit that comes with her!!! Stupid outfits..etc.

Love the acclaim, even though comments like ^^^ drive me absolutely nucking futs. 

giskardsb

I'm on numerous Rock musician oriented boards.   5 years ago I was the only one defending her but these days if someone disses her 10 others will beat me to it :)

be happy you stan for the real deal. 

Archived