Million Reasons is gonna snatch Bad Romance and Poker Face´s wigs

Zombie

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Texas Joanne said:

Bad Romance is the queen. 

No matter how close you'll get, you'll be shot down by her fire titties. 

I dont even think BR aged well, i barely remember the chorus and im a huge GaGa fan, imagine the general public? Million reasons is going to be her My heart is going on

AndyDWUW
1 minute ago, Leonardo Fox said:

I dont even think BR aged well, i barely remember the chorus and im a huge GaGa fan, imagine the general public? Million reasons is going to be her My heart is going on

:giveup::giveup: 

Just now, Leonardo Fox said:

You don't think it's aged well? I heard it in a burrito shop today, when will MR? :staymad:

It will be a big hit for her i believe. The only way it can be a signature song for her though is because it's one of the rare ballad singles of her. 

Still not on the level of Poker face.No way.

Dramatica

Wake me up when Million Reasons hits 700M views

xC2vuFw.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

2 minutes ago, Versace19069 said:

It will be a big hit for her i believe. The only way it can be a signature song for her though is because it's one of the rare ballad singles of her. 

Do you really think Poker face is Thriller, Baby one more time, like a virgin, imagine's level? exactly, well Million Reason is going to be in that levah

3 minutes ago, GAGA OF TIME said:

Wake me up when Million Reasons hits 700M views

xC2vuFw.gif

HELLO by Adele is almost 2 billions, and trust me and my ear, MR have waaaay more potential

Just now, Leonardo Fox said:

Do you really think Poker face is Thriller, Baby one more time, like a virgin, imagine's level? exactly, well Million Reason is going to be in that levah

If you think it can reach Thriller or like a virgin you must be under 20years old. :ladyhaha:

Dramatica
1 minute ago, Leonardo Fox said:

HELLO by Adele is almost 2 billions, and trust me and my ear, MR have waaaay more potential

Still, wake me up when that happens

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Just now, Versace19069 said:

If you think it can reach Thriller or like a virgin you must be under 20years old. :ladyhaha:

is not GOING TO reach them, but is going to be one if not her signature ballad, every serious artist have a signature ballad, thats why Britney have BOMT wich is a midtempo

and IM NOT EVEN a fan of million reasons, i prefer angel down, but my ear never fails

bookmark this tread

2 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

MR is horrible compared to Hello.

Just now, GAGA OF TIME said:

Still, wake me up when that happens

ill bookmark the **** outta of this thread

Archived