💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

ARTPOP live

Gagas love

Featured Posts

Gagas love

Enjoy this gem

ARTPOP era is so underrated and the album. even better. its not destroyed by overexposure.

Edit: I wish gaga didnt view it in a negative way i hope she doesnt look back and see sadness. but the intense creatvity she had.

i truly wish we had a full acoustic version of just her & the piano for this song.
honestly, the first 1min & 50secs are heaven.

now knowing everything going with Gaga's health & success at this time, this performance becomes such a statement and a lot more powerful than what it was when it was first broadcasted.

the ARTPOP era delivered some of her greatest vocal performances.

Gagas love
11 minutes ago, Music said:

i truly wish we had a full acoustic version of just her & the piano for this song.
honestly, the first 1min & 50secs are heaven.

now knowing everything going with Gaga's health & success at this time, this performance becomes such a statement and a lot more powerful than what it was when it was first broadcasted.

the ARTPOP era delivered some of her greatest vocal performances.

MTE

This is one of my favorite performances from her. 

ARTPOP will probably remain my favorite album for a very long time. We'll never see anything like it again tbh. It was one of a kind.

SlayMeToVenus

Those vocals at the beginning are so beautifully haunting. :giveup: why Gaga. Why do you have to smoke? :grr:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

This is one of my favorite performances everrrr, ughh. :diane:

we could / we could / belong together / ARTPOP

edit: I remember some of the gwarls here trying to read her lips in screenshots just before this aired. :sharon:

Archived