• Created
  • Last Reply

What if she never peaks though??

What if LG6 is even softer??

the meltdowns y'all are going to have.

giphy.gif

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Wisdomless1

I agree a lot with this post, definitely NOT discounting Joanne's amazingness either.  I have been listening to her on repeat and but my roommate and I speculate she is coming for another release by summer of next year and her promoting both efforts.

I'm not sure how she'll go about it but I do think there's something of a hype train she's trying to get a slow-build out of.

20 hours ago, Leaf said:

"Joanne Debuts At #1 WW With 314k Copies 1st Week!"

That's a comeback.

5YmlST8.gif

OT, but 314k? Nice.

3 points in and ready for more

The Child
20 hours ago, Seeka said:

I'm just wondering though, how would you feel like... half your fandom is clamoring and supposing a release that will never actually happen, then get mad at you for something you never even promised to do?

I'm going to tell you this now. if you want something done exactly how you want it, go and do it yourself. You're delusional for propogating the idea of an EP coming out after the superbowl. You can go, become a famous artist, release an album in October, then release another around your superbowl performance. But I think you're insane for thinking this about Joanne, an album about Gaga herself and inspired by a dead relative.

And that this is some side project testing the waters. gaga is not Britney Spears. She just doesn't release music to test how she would do in a different market. She does what she wants. have you not learned that by now?

this is so insane.

Britney Spears doesn't do that she isn't like Rihanna who released 3 singles to test the water. Every Britney's album since 2008 has been named a comeback album. That's how the GP sees a pop artist who had one or two "commercial" or "personal" failures, they'll constantly see you as the artist who needs a comeback. And I mean that's fine, that means the GP hasn't gave up on you.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

SISTERV

2016-early 2017: Joanne

2017: Superbowl, Tour

Late 2017: A Star is Born film and soundtrack 

2018: Break, maybe AHS Season 8 (Gaga portraying herself as the Original Supreme).

2019: #LG6 aka Her return to Electro Pop

The Child
20 hours ago, Gagas love said:

but isnt it fair to her for us to agree that after every album, shes headed towards better and better as she ages?

This. An artist is always supposed to get better with each work he/she puts out.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

James19709
21 hours ago, Leaf said:

"Joanne Debuts At #1 WW With 314k Copies 1st Week!"

That's a comeback.

5YmlST8.gif

omg this gif LOL

James19709
1 hour ago, The Fame Joanne said:

ARTPOP was her Erotica

Joanne is her Bedtime Stories

next up is her Ray of Light :diane:

Oh please :diane:I hope you're joking cause Bedtime Stories is completely different lmao (I know you prob are joking, but sometimes... ya know)

ApplauseftAdele
22 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

You're refusing to accept there's no "old Gaga" anymore. This is the Gaga now. She's in another level now. She's not making songs like "I want your ugly, I want your diseases" anymore.

she changes every era... joanne is just a phase

She delivered a great album and made me a fan. I was just a casual listener of her before Perfect Illusion. :giveup: 

misunderstood

You're just saying that because the album isn't an album full of BOPS!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

1 minute ago, alushlullaby said:

You're just saying that because the album isn't an album full of BOPS!

tumblr_inline_of81l2FfqZ1qcm4iq_500.gif

Lord Temptation

I also feel like Joanne is a side project that grew to become something special. 

Archived