Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "Tokyo, here we come"

Coop

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
4 hours ago, Sycamore said:

It looks like she has a Million Wrinkles.

We'll see you at age 30 and see how you look. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Jigglygoth

She's been looking so pretty lately! like, a normal sexy girl :diane:

I miss the weird tho :diane:

But excited about her Japan performances, that country always slays my existence. OMG, NOW THAT SHE'S IN THAT COW-GIRL/COUNTRY VIBE, SHE COULD COSPLAY ANDROID #18 (or even #17, he looks like a girl after all), PLEASE MOTHER, DO IT 💙

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Gagaloo911

Do we know if she's landed yet? 

So thirsty for seeing her in Japan :cryga:

Helxig
7 hours ago, Mecha Raja said:

Age 30 after having a really crazy life full of depression, drug use, changing time zones and having no stability, not sleeping enough, having eating disorders, etc.... she looks amazing considering!

In fact, she just looks amazing in general! And I'm so glad she's feeling happy and confident in herself these days.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

FELLOW MONSTAHS

im in tokyo at the moment and i went to dog harajuku where gaga shops apparently and the owner said she's visiting nov 3-4 and thats when i leave so im depressed BUT ANYWAYS THEY WERE WORKING ON A FEW PIECES FOR HER THAT THEY SAID WERE FOR PROMOTIONS NAKAKSNSNJSJAK AND I SAW THEM ANAKSMNS there was this denim jacket with red and blue sequins and its shookening indeed  k just sharing bye

yASSsss
Just now, Shahin said:

Honey you'd better land in JAPAN now and end this thirst:giveup:

CwKe5siW8AAo41o.jpg

CwKfRfdUAAARDCT.jpg

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

The Surrealist
23 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Age 30 after having a really crazy life full of depression, drug use, changing time zones and having no stability, not sleeping enough, having eating disorders, etc.... she looks amazing considering!

In fact, she just looks amazing in general! And I'm so glad she's feeling happy and confident in herself these days.

7 hours ago, Mecha Raja said:

I was just saying this because her hat and the shades of her glasses make it look like it. It was a joke. Calm down.

Katsuki Bakugo
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

I'm not saying she looks awful btw- she looks fantastic and so healthy and happy.

2 hours ago, Sycamore said:

I was just saying this because her hat and the shades of her glasses make it look like it. It was a joke. Calm down.

no, I won't.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived