Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this cult so big?

PassTheTime

Featured Posts

PassTheTime

How big is this cult?!?! I taught that after a 3 yrs hiatus this cult is empty ....but is seems that the Monsters are not staying under the bed anymore :staymad:

And Justin is after a gigantic era.... :oprah:

3o7TKq7R3PFsUXu7DO.gif

Antonio

giphy.gif'

:wub::wub:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

PassTheTime
3 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

It's not like all monsters are in this forum :awkney: 

It feels good that Monster lifestyle starts after 3 yrs again :awkney:

gagaofvengeance

I was pretty shocked too like did Gaga really had that large amount of fans? I thought she was paying twitter or something just to get those high votes

I'm a flop fan :toofunny:

RAMROD

What are you doing here? Go and vote! :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Well, look back at the MTV Stars 2015. We were 2 under One Direction with more than 50M votes I think. 

Delusional Aura

Can you all vote please :hug:. The justin fans are still powerful and they will pull through in the coming days. Like could the @Adminhelp as well please :stalkga:

Delusional Aura
40 minutes ago, Ritsu said:

Well, look back at the MTV Stars 2015. We were 2 under One Direction with more than 50M votes I think. 

I believe it was over 100 million if I'm not mistaken. 

Just now, Delusional Aura said:

I believe it was over 100 million if I'm not mistaken. 

Right! It's been 1 year:giveup:

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

giphy.gif'

Exactly. We really are like family. We may fight and scream at eachother sometimes but the second **** gets real, we always have each others backs. I get quite offended when people call us a fanbase. "Fanbases" are a group of people that like a particular artist. They don't really form bonds with one another. Monsters are family. We form strong bonds with one another. I've learned that DNA doesn't make you family. Being called family is a privilege that's earned by always being there when someone needs you the most. Call me cheesy and roll your eyes but gaga/monsters are my family. You guys were there when my own bio family wasn't. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, LanasNerfGun said:

Talent that actually appreciates their fans always wins

tumblr_oesku4v1rg1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Exactly. Other celebrities look at their fans as an annoying part of the "celebrity" package. We aren't "just" fans to Gaga, we're her reason for getting up in the morning. There were times when it would've been easier for her to just quit music but to quit music would mean leaving us behind and that would just rip her heart out. She couldn't imagine life without us just as we can't imagine life without her. We're just as much a part of her as she is of us. When we hurt, it hurts her 1,000x more. As she once said "I'll tell you one thing. There will never be a popstar who loves you more than I do". 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived