đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Adam Lambert giving Joanne vibes

Aussie

Featured Posts

Oriane
10 hours ago, Kaboku said:

Tbh I really want him to do a duet with gaga... 

Well we already have Another one bites the dust but I don't think their voices go well together. They have the same type of powerful, theatrical voices (a little like Freddie Mercury, no wonder Queen love them both) and they're good separately but together it's too messy.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

1 hour ago, Oriane23 said:

Well we already have Another one bites the dust but I don't think their voices go well together. They have the same type of powerful, theatrical voices (a little like Freddie Mercury, no wonder Queen love them both) and they're good separately but together it's too messy.

Mmm, I still pray for a duet no matter how bad they would sound together. #StanBoth Soon I'm gonna sing Best Of Both worlds by Hannah Montana:ladyhaha::stalkga:

1 hour ago, Oriane23 said:

Tbh after how good Hey Girl turned out I don't think a duet with Adam would be bad :) 

Archived