Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga's "dive bar tour" is a major success for Bud Light

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

The article mainly discusses the fate of Bud Light Party campaign starring Seth Rogen and Amy Schumer, which debuted during the Super Bowl, and has proven to be a major disappointment by failing to reverse declining sales trends for the beer giant.

However, the brand is looking forward to working with Lady Gaga in hope to reverse the trend.

"...The brand is also counting on Lady Gaga to boost sales. Bud Light is sponsoring the pop star's "dive bar tour," which includes TV ads and live streaming performances on Bud Light's Facebook page. The effort is driving "unheard of engagement levels for the brand," Lisa Weser, the brewer's senior director of marketing communications in the U.S., said in an emailed statement. She added that "first edition of the dive bar tour was the 4th most viewed show in the U.S. that day, combining all media for that day using Facebook Live as the medium."

http://adage.com/article/cmo-strategy/party-s-bud-light-ends-campaign-amid-slow-sales/306527/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

What a sellout :wtf:

I didn't realize she was helping Bud Light I thought they were helping her.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

barcodemonster
2 minutes ago, Computer said:

What a sellout :wtf:

I didn't realize she was helping Bud Light I thought they were helping her.

Isn't this how most partnerships go? They're not just gonna promote lady gaga for fun :rip: 

scan my barcode

Computer
1 minute ago, barcodemonster said:

Isn't this how most partnerships go? They're not just gonna promote lady gaga for fun :rip: 

:(

Lol yeah though.  I'm fine.  Actually glad it was a successful partnership, that looks good on Gaga.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Maybe sales are declining because the beer isn't that good? Like I don't know any gaga fans who are more inclined to drink Bud Light now that the dive bar tour happened. Bud lights been trying very hard to court the gay community and if that's not working they might wanna reconsider their product not their marketing

Archived