Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga is the first artist to reach 2 million votes on EMA 2016

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

Brie Candy

BIGGEST FANS 

Cv_exchWgAEdHme.jpg

TO INCREASE THE NUMBERS AND MAKE HER WIN ANOTHER EMA AWARD (SHE ALREADY BEST LOOK) JUST TWEET OR RT THE HASHTAG #EMABiggestFansLadyGaga 

LetsGetHigh

Why do we bother tbh? I remember in 2014 we got the most votes but they didn't give it to her cause she didnt attend.

Gagz4Gaga

Queen of winning EMAs but never awarded because she doesn't attend and has better things to do. 

nostalgia’s for geeks

ZiggyZiggs
12 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Why do we bother tbh? I remember in 2014 we got the most votes but they didn't give it to her cause she didnt attend.

What is this true?

in b4 they don't give it to her just because she doesn't attend:giveup:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I remember in the BTW era I was so crazy about voting for awards and there was this Biggest Fans Award in 2012 that had us vote, and we actually had more votes than 1D and Bieber but because 1D had more fans (They didn't clarify why but I figured it might be because of that) so they got the award. I was like what the actual fĂźck was the votes for? I realized how these irrelevant sites tried to get some traffic by doing this stunt and I haven't given this irrelevant awards show any of my attention since. :bye:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

LetsGetHigh
Just now, 420 said:

I remember in the BTW era I was so crazy about voting for awards and there was this Biggest Fans Award in 2012 that had us vote, and we actually had more votes than 1D and Bieber but because 1D had more fans (They didn't clarify why but I figured it might be because of that) so they got the award. I was like what the actual fĂźck was the votes for? I realized how these irrelevant sites tried to get some traffic by doing this stunt and I haven't given this irrelevant awards show any of my attention since. :bye:

Yeah it's actually cause if you don't attend, you don't get any awards. Its ****ed up.

Archived